• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to don't spend money and enjoy during retirement

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new philosophy is anything outweigh being manipulated by evil people at work. Even we be our own boss is just a title . We still need to rely on people to give us business . I just want to be a free man and sit down relax see how people suffer .piom.

For early retirement, there is no need to justify to anyone except yourself. Only you know your job stress and life needs, just do what you think appropriate and like.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For early retirement, there is no need to justify to anyone except yourself. Only you know your job stress and life needs, just do what you think appropriate and like.
The thread actual intention was to ask for more ideas to enjoy without spending much.
Since people ask I just elaborate a bit lor.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man plans, God changes Man's plans.:-)

Moral of the story. Don't place too much hopes on your plans.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. Stay at home lah. Imagine per mth expense $700. Per.day is about $23. If stay at home for 1 day, next day you will have more..of course not 23x2=46 as stay at home will still need money to eat. But the principle is the more you stay at home the more you can spend other days.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone also won't know how long they can live. If know retirement would be much easier to plan.

i invest most my money in shares, one year dividend around 16-17k

but still suffering paper loss. i hope soon can break even and capital appreciation.

save money is important, but learn how to earn also important.

you should really learn a skill which can last you for long life.

you know if u sway sway tio a illness, then very fast can spend you 100k-200k for medical fee.

so better to keep earning till one day you very sick.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

but still suffering paper loss. i hope soon can break even and capital appreciation.

you know if u sway sway tio a illness, then very fast can spend you 100k-200k for medical fee.

He has exquisite skills. Bro chootchiew is a very accomplished artist. Don't have to worry for him.

Living_statue_Vienna.jpg

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only worried for myself.
he die also his own business.

i am just too kind to teach him how to live in proper life.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lau work hard earn money save to see doctor. This is the worst advice I ever get in my lifetime .