• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to don't spend money and enjoy during retirement

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
have more of course better but have to continue to get manipulated by people that why I choose the express way :p

Your story which I believe is fake, really tells us that having a land is more than of a paramount to retire.. I can grow my own food and have food forever..

Sinkies who born in sinkieland got no chance to buy land to grow food.. I don't mean a land to build you house but extra land to do ur own food growing.. Actually there are technology to grow food in apartment but still, it can't compare to real land. I can grow apple tree.. And all kinds of trees.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sis, currently while still working I spend about 800 per mth. In days to come when retirement kick in will reduce to 600 :biggrin:

The best for sinkies without land to retire is to have passive income.. If u do not have passive income, you are not ready to retire.. Your cpf is not for retirement.. That one is just an illusion.. Can flush down to toilet.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now I believe that it is the responsibility of everyone to build their passive income when you are young for retirement... It is a responsibility..

So that you will not have problem in your senior years.. Working till you die and super old age is PAP propaganda to lie to u.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
retire then u decide to use up your saving?
any dividend, rental income? passive income?

Yeah I do not believe in investing in bonds or shares or whatever that is above market value . Totally dont believe in insurance. Im a cash man. Hope my cash can last a lifetime without any passive income based on my expenditures if I use carefully . That is also the reason why the thread title "not to spend" or "spend when necessary" is important. Rental can consider when required as this one don't need any risk.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
chiew
channel 8 now broadcast about 陈家兵团

well, prime supermarket family business.

2 old first generation age 80++, old uncle now still working, we should learn from them.

you so young then wan retire and do all those boliao stuffs. waste your life

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chiew
channel 8 now broadcast about 陈家兵团

well, prime supermarket family business.

2 old first generation age 80++, old uncle now still working, we should learn from them.

you so young then wan retire and do all those boliao stuffs. waste your life

Perhaps I have already see open.
Bad influence to people like you with goals and targets.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admire ur spirit for attempting to live without money and only desiring to spend $600 a month while ur still alive in singapore be it working or retired or unemployed,what is the point of staying in this country if ur goal in life if not for the pursuit of prosperity and happiness?(for in singapore money equates to happiness).if u are not seeking to immerse yourself in society whose main occupation is wealth,materialism and the rat race,you are not being the best you can be.are u a man of great spirituality?if so Singapore is not the place for spiritual development and u are not living up to the best you can be,u should be seeking to be one like the caucasian white hippies,who seeks to be one with nature and the mother earth,to be living among the tribes of the great native americans and the kunte kinte singing "Nangirira!!!!Nangirira!!!!Omulangira yesu azalidwa!!!!",to be running with the coyotes wild and free on prairies of africa,or to travel the land of asia and

which brings us back to the question,why do you surround yourself by a country and population that only seeks to exploit you in whatever way in can,and ur labour and cpf,and when it has bled u dry and u have nothing left to give,it asks you to pick cardboard for exercise and clear dishes.why do you surround urself by a society that only judges ur worth by ur economic value and if u are not winning and making more money u are a loser(loser not only in economic state or sense but also loser at mbs,toto,4d and guccihandbags).why do you surround yourself by hordes and hordes of foreign trashes and parasites that roams about ur land freely unconditionally molesting and stealing ur jobs and ricebowls from right underneath you.are u indicating that u are a daft and stupid sinkie peasant perfectly fine and happy living in ur idyllic little garden with ur little yellow lemon tree and turning and turning around all u can see is the clear blue sky and the little yellow lemon tree?

right now the singapore weather is hot as fuck that means i need to turn on air conditioning which means i need more money,unless i can set up a solar panel setup but i live in a hdb and i have no room anyway.the cycle never ends.

[video=youtube;8N18afUuOKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N18afUuOKc[/video]

Last edited:

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are discipline, at least you didnt over-spend.

just that you lack of goal , target. lack of motivation to moving up.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm consolidating some tips on this. So far thought of the below .please share if you happen to know more .spend a little bit is OK.

Watch Korean drama and media Corp and hk drama and online movies
Pcc
Go cbd area walk around in shorts and look at ol
Go fishing
Go swimming
Play hp games
Go window shopping
Go library read books and sleep enjoy the aircon
Go cc watch TV and tcss with ah Pek
Join some language course in cc cheap cheap type
Play musical instruments.
Travel around sg and eat nice and cheap hawker food

problem is............paying basic bills already a problem liao for many.............

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is just a excuse. we should grow.
My new philosophy is anything outweigh being manipulated by evil people at work. Even we be our own boss is just a title . We still need to rely on people to give us business . I just want to be a free man and sit down relax see how people suffer .piom.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My new philosophy is anything outweigh being manipulated by evil people at work. Even we be our own boss is just a title . We still need to rely on people to give us business . I just want to be a free man and sit down relax see how people suffer .piom.

what mean by piom?