• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to delete my account?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As a "Guest", can peppertail still post messages?

As far as I can tell, he can still receive reputation points and zaps. I just deducted him.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just fuck off and do not log in again.
Or you doing this publicly declaring delete as a fucking drama queen that you are.

Go back to that village missing an idiot or that kindergarten where you can throw tantrums and be comforted.

That fucking drama queen took my advice.
Good riddance to that bitch.
Go to any village and look for that idiot there
or go to a kindergarten if you miss that bitch

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People in this forum are street smart and have life experience. We can see a mother bitch from a kilometre away.

q6o.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Bollocks. -999 is sammyboy Leongsam's standard numerical figure to put a nick in deep moderation. :biggrin:

Nincompoop! I said i deducted him, not Leongsam deducted him!!

Lumpar lah both of you. Both your statements are true lah.

Don't be like that motherfucking manipulative bastard scroobal who only thinks that he, his cronies and those he approves of are right.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
People in this forum are street smart and have life experience. We can see a mother bitch from a kilometre away.

View attachment 9668

He/she thought that he/she is a 'LION'. Turns out that it is actually a 'fraud lion'. What a waste for all the pepper that was used...gone in 59 seconds...and good riddance...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lumpar lah both of you. Both your statements are true lah.

Don't be like that motherfucking manipulative bastard scroobal who only thinks that he, his cronies and those he approves of are right.

Who cares about some manipulative screw? This is just the virtual world where more than 90% posters here are clone accounts posting anonymously using online persona. Forummers have been told upteem times not to take things seriously here but they are stubborn than donkeys. "Respect" in an online forum. Ha ha ha. This forum can degenerate for all i care. All i care about is doing my daily tasks in this forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Who cares about some screw being manipulative? This is just the virtual world where more than 90% posters here are clone accounts using online persona. Forummers have been told upteem times not to take things seriously here but they are stubborn than donkeys. "Respect" in an online forum. Ha ha ha. This forum can degenerate for all i care. All i care about is doing my daily tasks in this forum. :biggrin:

My bolocks friend, according to Leongsam, our internet monikers mean shit.
Always remember that.