• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to delete my account?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i do
i think she did a marvellous job
the way she handled all her critics
i think she handled her moderation very well
yes, i will miss her:(

I agree that she handled her critics well. How about her removing of daily tiff posts between lovers to Trivia? Was it good?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apparently. this peppertail has quitted the forum. actually what did she do to be so unpopular here ? i read something like she used her moderator status to gain an unfair advantage in posting...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao Liao

you are doing fine
why deleting your account
what is going on here
two moderators leaving
only raiders stay alone

Tell you lah. I got a feeling this farkin' place is sinkin' fast. Dono what has happened. :confused:

Siao Liao !!! :eek::*:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
apparently. this peppertail has quitted the forum. actually what did she do to be so unpopular here ? i read something like she used her moderator status to gain an unfair advantage in posting...

How did everyone know that she is a German ? Oh, she spoke German to piss some people off her back.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that she handled her critics well. How about her removing of daily tiff posts between lovers to Trivia? Was it good?

I think something very serious is happening here. Just my guts feelings.Hope someone can enlighten me:smile: I enjoy every bit of the saga and drama here. I even find Mr Chon quite entertaining.

Of course the centre stage is certainly our grand master and intellectual here Mr JW5 < CLAP! CLAP!! CLAP!!!> - the one who grows the most horns here for the past 6 days!!! Sibeh terkong!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Q1 paycheck from PAP shocked him ...he was expecting 5-figures, instead they paid you 2-figures. That's why he is quitting.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Somebody tell me how to delete my account please, thanks.
if u a/c is deleted, all ur posts wil automatically b removed ...

wait til u haf craimed all ur wages 4 ur wok from ur boss 1st la ... otherwise, u how 2 show proof? ...

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear, dear, you take care and hope to meet you one day...:wink::o

can you help me ask sam how to archive all my postings incase he wants to shut this forum down... thks!

I simply grew bored with this forum, that's it.

Sam kindly delete this account when you read this, can't figure out how to do it myself, thanks.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam on holiday today? Anyway, i'm out, have fun ladies.

And for the rest:

528979_10152080281465476_1053283885_n.jpg