• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How safe is Sinkieland Raw Fish?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peter Parker became Spiderman when a radioactive spider bite him. We will become fisherman if a radioactive fish bite us...

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, historically, Chinese would never touch raw food. Everything would be cooked or processed somehow. Nothing raw was considered safe. It's a Jap thing recently adopted by Chinese.

Correct. Raw meats are generally speaking unsafe and a bad idea to eat UNLESS you personally can guarantee its safety by raising it yourself and controlling the food the animal eats and the environment it grows up in. Most of the time this is not possible, which is why you see in the West they serve raw meats like ceviche or carpaccio or steak tartare they don't anyhow just buy from any meat monger one: they will loud loud declare which atas meat monger/from where they buy from to 1) instill confidence in the consumers, and 2) anything happen the restaurants can taichi and meat supplier will kena.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Will PAP test each fish imported into Singapore for radioactivity? I don't believe Japan's assurances that eating its radioactive ocean fish is safe. Now I have phobia eating raw sushi, fish soup, and everything that has fish ingredients in it. I badly need assurance.

There is nothing wrong with eating radioactive fish. In fact studies have shown that it could give you super powers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with eating radioactive fish. In fact studies have shown that it could give you super powers.
it’s a bonus for those who are looking to munch an extra crunchy fish eye or two.
1693264708343.jpeg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fish from Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia you dare to eat or not? The Ocean in Asia will be affected. If fish from Norway then very expensive. Singapore fish farm, unless is indoor, will also be affected. I am so scare now and today I told the auntie selling Laksa I don't want HUM (which used to be my favourite).
In that case, I suggest u don't eat anything. because veggies can get salmonella. And meats, can get botulism and all sorts of nasty parasites. best is u just stay home, don't eat and don't come out since u so scared of everything

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In that case, I suggest u don't eat anything. because veggies can get salmonella. And meats, can get botulism and all sorts of nasty parasites. best is u just stay home, don't eat and don't come out since u so scared of everything
Vegie and Meats from Malaysia are checked thoroughly before entering Sinkilland. As for Jipoon radioactive fish, I afraid PAPPPY will try to cover up to prevent offending Jipoon Garment.