• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How safe is Sinkieland Raw Fish?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will PAP test each fish imported into Singapore for radioactivity? I don't believe Japan's assurances that eating its radioactive ocean fish is safe. Now I have phobia eating raw sushi, fish soup, and everything that has fish ingredients in it. I badly need assurance.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People should ignore the silly fearmongering from the Tiong commies.

I hope no daft Sinkies are rushing out to buy salt.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, pap spread ask u to vac, my place nearby so many funerals, u think they will tell u Don eat,later on temasick no rental as many fnb close shop, lol,u die Yr business is the moto ,can import more from 3rd world, many from 3rd world slso can become mgrs ,senior mgrs , director ,lol,cos whole kampong here

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Will PAP test each fish imported into Singapore for radioactivity? I don't believe Japan's assurances that eating its radioactive ocean fish is safe. Now I have phobia eating raw sushi, fish soup, and everything that has fish ingredients in it. I badly need assurance.
Are u fucking stupid? U think Japan is the only supplier of raw fish to Singapore? Just eat the fish from other sources. Liddat also u don't know?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the end whole ocean will be contaminated,its like a fish tank
Fish from Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia you dare to eat or not? The Ocean in Asia will be affected. If fish from Norway then very expensive. Singapore fish farm, unless is indoor, will also be affected. I am so scare now and today I told the auntie selling Laksa I don't want HUM (which used to be my favourite).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies used to eat this sort of raw fish at hawker centers.

3697594226_01a98aee48_o.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If some bacteria can survive through cooking, you cannot completely get rid of radioactive foods.
For heavens sake. Japs are dumping water that is very mildly radioactive.

The West blew up countless atom bomb tests over the years in the Pacific that is a billion times worse.