• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much is the salary of a SAF MAJOR

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

anyone can advise to me how much is the salary of a SAF major?

a bastard major who breaks up ppl family and tinking that he is still right in his own mind and way of doing things!

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think officer's pay is according to the appointment that they are holding. A LTC holding a battalion commander post is paid about 8-10k

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

anyone can advise to me how much is the salary of a SAF major?

a bastard major who breaks up ppl family and tinking that he is still right in his own mind and way of doing things!

Well, if you have anything on him please do report him to MSD. Usually these type of people got a lot of things going .Otherwise its a civillian affair and our poodles doesn't give a damn.

I know of one Navy Cpt every few month go and buy branded bags for the wife to show off; profits from sidelines. Its a matter of time these jiat liao bees in the services gets audited or investigated.:mad:

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
he stop my daughter from calling me from his house phone....just because i am late in return my daughter to my ex wife for 15mins during the second day of CNY......

the best is that he even change his house number!!! pcb!

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if you have anything on him please do report him to MSD. Usually these type of people got a lot of things going .Otherwise its a civillian affair and our poodles doesn't give a damn.

I know of one Navy Cpt every few month go and buy branded bags for the wife to show off; profits from sidelines. Its a matter of time these jiat liao bees in the services gets audited or investigated.:mad:

My Ex OC in 42 SAR was a part time bookie lor

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i even got the private investigator VCD which was years back when he goes to hotel 81 at lavender with my slut ex wife....and they stay in the hotel for 3hrs and yet in the affidivate, they say they are normal good friends....

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
i even got the private investigator VCD which was years back when he goes to hotel 81 at lavender with my slut ex wife....and they stay in the hotel for 3hrs and yet in the affidivate, they say they are normal good friends....

Can you stop your whining and pining ..... Go and take a parang and chop him .....:eek::eek:

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
siao...go and chop him...not worth it...

tell you lah, in this world, there are alot of ppl/couple who behave very nice or good in front of others.... but behind, do alot of lan jiao things.....

even maybe your friends/sibings are the same...in front of us, everything looks ok....but behind, also got dirty thingy...which as long they dun say, we dun know

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leak the VCD in mudland. Let the mudland pirates do their part.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time my divorce case.

1) ex wife use PPO against me....during my reservist time, i am back home, report police say i hit her...pcb...i did not even touch her...kana lock in for 1 day for no fucking reason

2) in my home computer, they download fake degree in my name and report me to CID, me for no reason ,kana question by CID

3) before divorce finalised, ex wife got pregnant,still dare to claim against me her expenses eg boyfriend car expenese which he is now that bastard, 2 ) maternity clothes cost....

more i think back, more tulan....:smile:

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not make her pregnant...itst hat bastard who make her pregnant before divorce finalised and during proceeding