• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much is the salary of a SAF MAJOR

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were you, without hesitation I would hire a professional killer
from Thailand or Malaysia to kill that bastard and your slut wife.

If no means to hire then I would do it myself.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time my divorce case.

1) ex wife use PPO against me....during my reservist time, i am back home, report police say i hit her...pcb...i did not even touch her...kana lock in for 1 day for no fucking reason

2) in my home computer, they download fake degree in my name and report me to CID, me for no reason ,kana question by CID

3) before divorce finalised, ex wife got pregnant,still dare to claim against me her expenses eg boyfriend car expenese which he is now that bastard, 2 ) maternity clothes cost....

more i think back, more tulan....:smile:

1) It is not possible to use PPO unless there's substantial evidence and typical of local police, they wouldn't lock you up unless they absolutely need to.

2) If the downloaded fake degrees in your name, and you're not at home at the material time - the properties of the file will tell - you could always file a report against them under the computer misuse act.

3) Out of curiosity, the both of you already had a daughter and she left pregnant?

By the way, if you're just late for 15 minutes, the courts would be understanding. And if they change the home contact numbers without informing you or providing you with the updated ones, is that something you want to bring up in court?

Finding out how much he earns isn't gonna get anything achieved would it? On the average, an Major in the Army draws around 6 ~ 7K which isn't a lot given the average age of a Major.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) these poodles when arrive, saw my wife crying, first thing, the y question me and bring me back to jurong police station.for PPO, even you creat fear in that person, you are gone case. i rememeber very very clearly i was feeding milk for my daughter when she just said she felt unsafe, then she called the police...thats how it happen...

2) my house pc, there was no password protected in it...i also du nknw when they download it.....and hide that files in my pc. during that time, i did not think much....just got call by CID and ask me for investigation.

3) yes, we both have a daughter age 2-3 yrs old. during divorce proceeding, she got pregnant.

4) i am not bring that to court for changing home number...its just irritate me when that pcb bastard told my daughter that she is not suppoose to call me using house phone or me calling her during afternoon time. Currently,my daughter is in P2 (morning session), sometimes she would call me up or i call her up for 5-10 mins chat.

5) for wanting to know the salary, its just me myself wanted to know how much it is...nothing to do with my case or my anger....

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did not pay for her shit....its her claim against me which we need to submit to court for decision...

btw, the court also thinks that she is unreasonable and they order down not to pay any money to her. $0 sum to ex wife but a monthly of $350 to my daughter

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that .... both of us lor !!:biggrin::p

I can help but I don't think a dirty old man like you should be let near a little girl. YUCKS!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stop saying stupid things to him ok? I think the wife's bf is terrible for doing this, which man doesn't love his children? This is deliberate conflict. :cool:

You think you are Brad Pitt taking care of orphans issit??

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,

anyone can advise to me how much is the salary of a SAF major?

a bastard major who breaks up ppl family and tinking that he is still right in his own mind and way of doing things!

what has the salary got to do with breaking up ppl family?

it's man sinful desire to lust for other women.

and the credit goes to non other than the MOFOs SATAN his followers!

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not stupid to do that, i still wanan see my daughter

The best alternative would be to hire an assasin to kill that Major and you run road to Thailand or Myanmar and keep a low profile and come back to Singapore on a different identity. You can then find out the whereabouts of your daughter and get out of the Singapore with her. That would be a good revenge on your wife. :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very curious to know how your wife knew the major. Why you lose custody of your daughter. This FCB major may one day abuse your daughter.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i even got the private investigator VCD which was years back when he goes to hotel 81 at lavender with my slut ex wife....and they stay in the hotel for 3hrs and yet in the affidivate, they say they are normal good friends....

KNN you "mo lan yong" cannot satify your ex wife, still want to blame the major for giving her pleasure satifaction.:oIo:

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
the FCB major is her ex bf in NTU. last time . he was a captain only...i think now promoted....

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a joint custody...she got the care and control. cos in womans chartered law, usually, the child at young birth is given to the mother...even you caught her adultery, the court will say " she may not be a good wife, but that does not mean she is a bad mother"...

i give up on this womans chartered! this adultery couple even smoke abd hug and kiss infront of my daughter, yet this is good mother's act?

tell you lor, in divorce, if you are the man caught having another woman, you are dead piece..to the fullest....if for woman, there still got a womans chartered protecting them...

tell you again, nowadays, all womans or ladies are mostly educated type, they can easily used this law against their spouse....

i need to fight an uphill battle , just to pay ex slut spouse $0 sum alimony and having more access to my daughter. at least 1 overnight per weekend and another 2hrs access on 1 week day.

of course, still got school holiday access + public holiday etc etc