• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much is the salary of a SAF MAJOR

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks..anyway, these happens few years back, i am living happier than last time ....

all i do now is to tresure all the times i have to spend with my daughter access time.....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

i applaud and respect u for being a good father.. those assholes (ex-wife & CCB major) may and will try ways and means to make things diff for u.. but fuck care them..

your little girl will grow up and be close to u.. whatever shit they try to do, they can never break the deep bond u and your girl have. :smile:

those assholes will have their desserts, one way or another..

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell you again, nowadays, all womans or ladies are mostly educated type, they can easily used this law against their spouse....

i need to fight an uphill battle , just to pay ex slut spouse $0 sum alimony and having more access to my daughter. at least 1 overnight per weekend and another 2hrs access on 1 week day.

of course, still got school holiday access + public holiday etc etc

Bro, I'm curious. How did you manage to fight for $0 alimony?

Is it because she married that Major?

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i said before, i got their adultery VCD, and also, ex spouse got pregnant before the final divorce proceeding which i make her admit in her affidivate which i get my lawyer to ask her and submit a medical report on her status.

so the court award $0 sum to her but $350 to my daughter

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a joint custody...she got the care and control. cos in womans chartered law, usually, the child at young birth is given to the mother...even you caught her adultery, the court will say " she may not be a good wife, but that does not mean she is a bad mother"...

i give up on this womans chartered! this adultery couple even smoke abd hug and kiss infront of my daughter, yet this is good mother's act?

tell you lor, in divorce, if you are the man caught having another woman, you are dead piece..to the fullest....if for woman, there still got a womans chartered protecting them...

tell you again, nowadays, all womans or ladies are mostly educated type, they can easily used this law against their spouse....

i need to fight an uphill battle , just to pay ex slut spouse $0 sum alimony and having more access to my daughter. at least 1 overnight per weekend and another 2hrs access on 1 week day.

of course, still got school holiday access + public holiday etc etc

Your English is so bad. No wonder your wife has abandoned you for another man.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody expects Singaporean peasants to write Queen English here, but for someone from NTU, he should at least maintain a certain standard.

your english very good??:confused:

then tell me when did TS mentioned he was from NTU..:confused:

ex-wife and bastard man from NTU lah.. chey, still dare comment other ppl's english

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sue them for not giving u access to your daughter. Then get custody back because they are trying to ruin your relationship.

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks..anyway, these happens few years back, i am living happier than last time ....

all i do now is to tresure all the times i have to spend with my daughter access time.....

Is good that you get on with your life. Your ex-wife is history, find another woman, life is not about money or wealth or sex. Its all about how you live to your fullest. Treasure your daughter, for one day she will realise the meaning
of love when she grow up. Good luck.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
your english very good??:confused:

then tell me when did TS mentioned he was from NTU..:confused:

ex-wife and bastard man from NTU lah.. chey, still dare comment other ppl's english

Yours is just as bad! Can you point out any of my grammatical error in what I've posted so far?

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
well...present for me is well...i am happy now...so it does not bothers me at all from the past....

well, for those for commented on my english..yes..i admit its not that good...but for ppl for was so education and even got a postgradute degree yet can commit adultery and denying my daughter to call me, i thinks that worst than a dog on the street....

so what if a person is educated when he or she cant even perform a simple human being act?

pepei

hi,

anyone can advise to me how much is the salary of a SAF major?

a bastard major who breaks up ppl family and tinking that he is still right in his own mind and way of doing things!

my friend who is a major told me that his CO told him on their pay day,"whoa! WHAT TO DO,LAST MONTH'S SALARY HAVEN'T FINISH,THIS MONTH COME ALREADY,HOW HUH?"

another CB civil servant.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
she dun dare not to give me access due to court order..cos she also know that if she breech that, she will get into trouble,...

right now, my daughter is growing and 1 day , she will grow up and understand...actually, she knows why we are divorce as she knows that the man committed adultery with her mum.....she also feel pai seh too....

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours is just as bad! Can you point out any of my grammatical error in what I've posted so far?

yup my written english is bad, thats why i never comment on TS's english, unlike u..

but i know how to read as well, unlike u.. :biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
well...present for me is well...i am happy now...so it does not bothers me at all from the past....

well, for those for commented on my english..yes..i admit its not that good...but for ppl for was so education and even got a postgradute degree yet can commit adultery and denying my daughter to call me, i thinks that worst than a dog on the street....

so what if a person is educated when he or she cant even perform a simple human being act?

HTF did a post-graduate bitch get hitched with a twit like you?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup my written english is bad, thats why i never comment on TS's english, unlike u..

but i know how to read as well, unlike u.. :biggrin:

Twit, you better go back to school and don't waste your time around here.