• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how much is the salary of a SAF MAJOR

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
as i said before, i got their adultery VCD, and also, ex spouse got pregnant before the final divorce proceeding which i make her admit in her affidivate which i get my lawyer to ask her and submit a medical report on her status.

so the court award $0 sum to her but $350 to my daughter

Hey bro, great work...

Keep it up, do what you can for your daughter and bring her up will. The day will come where she will learn to see for herself the sacrifices you've made for her.

You tha man!!! :-)

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
the postgradute is that bastard who got it after they got marry....
you see, before you jump to conclusion, you dun even bother to ask...just shoot your mouth off here.....so are you a better person youself?

you are not in my shoes before, so dun jump to it so fast, if you happen to be in my shoe in future, good luck to you....

cos your character will make you suffer or you have already suffer some of it now in your present life...and yet you dun know abt it... :smile:

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro, great work...

Keep it up, do what you can for your daughter and bring her up will. The day will come where she will learn to see for herself the sacrifices you've made for her.

thanks!! i do see or hear that many man or father who have divorced before, gave up their children because that the ex spouse make it so difficult for them just to see their child....

is that something that our law miss out on this?

wondering why the law was made by people who was never divorce before or have neither suffer from divorce proceeding and yet can get it pass thru the family system.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro, great work...

sometimes we hear that its not easy being a parents but no one says that its even more difficult for divorced fathers' whom have limited time with their child whom they love and care for.

jw5

Loyal
sometimes we hear that its not easy being a parents but no one says that its even more difficult for divorced fathers' whom have limited time with their child whom they love and care for.
bro kobe
Find out who or what matters most to that sob and target those people/things.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro kobe
Find out who or what matters most to that sob and target those people/things.

hi jw5,

well, i really dun know what matters most to that bastard, but i do still have the vcd when they committed adultery etc ...

i dun care what he minds, i only cares what my daughter minds /wants/wish for....which i will go to that direction or focus on.....

i think thats the best for me or her(daughter)

JW5, we chatted last time...on this.....reemember 134?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hi,

anyone can advise to me how much is the salary of a SAF major?

a bastard major who breaks up ppl family and tinking that he is still right in his own mind and way of doing things!

Go to his house, beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat. Tell him that if he ever talks disrespectfully to u again, u will come back and beat him up. If he complains to police, you will beat him up and also beat up his relatives. people like this are cowards, u whack them one itme, they will know their place after that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
r u sure the daughter is yours? with this kind of whoreman, i mean woman, you need to do paternity tests on all her kids.

kobe23

Alfrescian
Loyal
r u sure the daughter is yours? with this kind of whoreman, i mean woman, you need to do paternity tests on all her kids.

yes...cos my daughter looks like me...

well, for the rest of his kids (1 boy and 1 girl) he really needs to go for DNA for them..cos maybe my ex spouse sleep with others and got it...who knows....she did once before, so what's next ?

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

i applaud and respect u for being a good father.. those assholes (ex-wife & CCB major) may and will try ways and means to make things diff for u.. but fuck care them..

your little girl will grow up and be close to u.. whatever shit they try to do, they can never break the deep bond u and your girl have. :smile:

those assholes will have their desserts, one way or another..

Hey second that!

Don't let bad people get in the way of your kid's affection for you. No matter what they do, you should cherish your daughter. She's young now and you should spend more time with her in case she gets brainwashed by your ex wife's new hubby etc.

When she gets older, talk to her more deeply about how you feel for her. I know this sounds mushy for a guy, but since you only have one kid, don't worry about it. She should understand your predicament more and this will help if you confide in her about your troubles.

Time waits for no man, if you don't cherish your time with your daughter, it'll just pass you by and there will be no room for regrets. :smile:

Good luck to you mate! :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is good that you get on with your life. Your ex-wife is history, find another woman, life is not about money or wealth or sex. Its all about how you live to your fullest. Treasure your daughter, for one day she will realise the meaning
of love when she grow up. Good luck.

Suddenly, this forum is full of nice guys! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

*Group hug everybody*!!! :p:p:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, for the rest of his kids (1 boy and 1 girl) he really needs to go for DNA for them..cos maybe my ex spouse sleep with others and got it...who knows....she did once before, so what's next ?

Eh you cute or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Kidding lah. I think it's sweet your daughter look like you leh. I don't look like either of my parents. :eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to his house, beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat. Tell him that if he ever talks disrespectfully to u again, u will come back and beat him up. If he complains to police, you will beat him up and also beat up his relatives. people like this are cowards, u whack them one itme, they will know their place after that.

Another stupido advocating violence. If you are so great at baseball bat, please do yourself a favour and be a true hero. What you are advising, will get the TS into trouble. :rolleyes:

It's guys like you who talk shit that our society is not moving forward. :rolleyes: You are so free, why don't you go volunteer at some old folks home?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

looks don't prove anything. there are so many cb faces in sg that look like they all come from the same cb. do the paternity test. the result may shock you.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you stop your whining and pining ..... Go and take a parang and chop him .....

Acquire some technique and skill from Ong Kah Chua..

Don't forget to equip yourself with thinner and kitchen stove lighter before the operation.

And your action would have to be as fast, precise and deadly as ong kah chua..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a joint custody...she got the care and control. cos in womans chartered law, usually, the child at young birth is given to the mother...even you caught her adultery, the court will say " she may not be a good wife, but that does not mean she is a bad mother"...

i give up on this womans chartered! this adultery couple even smoke abd hug and kiss infront of my daughter, yet this is good mother's act?

tell you lor, in divorce, if you are the man caught having another woman, you are dead piece..to the fullest....if for woman, there still got a womans chartered protecting them...

tell you again, nowadays, all womans or ladies are mostly educated type, they can easily used this law against their spouse....

i need to fight an uphill battle , just to pay ex slut spouse $0 sum alimony and having more access to my daughter. at least 1 overnight per weekend and another 2hrs access on 1 week day.

of course, still got school holiday access + public holiday etc etc
well time for you to strike back....teach your daughter to frame that mother fucker and say he has been touching her...easy to claim hard to proof...also when your daughter old enough show her the proof of what a slut her mother was...no point pulling the punches..since your ex wife started this then you finish it off...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
well time for you to strike back....teach your daughter to frame that mother fucker and say he has been touching her...easy to claim hard to proof...also when your daughter old enough show her the proof of what a slut her mother was...no point pulling the punches..since your ex wife started this then you finish it off...

What a stupid idea. If his daughter gets caught for giving false testimony, it would look so bad on him. Moreover, isn't it a crime to give false testimony? Can't believe the moronic advice you guys give sometimes.

How come you can't see your daughter more often? What about getting her to live with you?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS's daughter is in p2, meaning 8 y.o.

do u think TS will let his little girl go tru all these stress??

i think TS only objective is to see his little girl more often.. that slut & bastard if still have any conscience in them, better not make things diff or cook up any excuses anymore..