• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Many and Which PAP MP will Step Down?

ranxy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. LKY
2. WKS
3. RL
4. MBT
5. Inderjit
6. Lee Bee Wah
7. Seng Han Thong
8. Ang Guat Kwang
9. Seah Kian Peng
10. Lim Wee Kiak - for fucking up
11. Cedric Foo
12. Hawazi Daipi
13. Arthur Fong
14. Ellen Lee

1. LKY
2. WKS
3. RL
4. MBT
5. Inderjit
6. Lee Bee Wah
7. Seng Han Thong
8. Ang Guat Kwang
9. Seah Kian Peng
11. Cedric Foo
12. Hawazi Daipi
13. Arthur Fong
14. Ellen Lee
15. Foo Mee Har

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on how TCJ performs.

Actually maybe some of the more in-the-know members can let us in if GCT has a faction of his own. He might leave; but he still might have people in Parliament and Cabinet.

will include TCJ in the SBF list:

1. LKY
2. WKS
3. RL
4. MBT
5. Inderjit
6. Lee Bee Wah
7. Seng Han Thong
8. Ang Guat Kwang
9. Seah Kian Peng
11. Cedric Foo
12. Hawazi Daipi
13. Arthur Fong
14. Ellen Lee
15. Foo Mee Har
16. Tan Chuan Jin

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY won't step down, if anything he will be used as a martyr to gather votes for the papzies.

possibly. but some new TP residents and younger voters are getting fed-up with a non performing MP LKY. so LKY's presence can be a liability to the pap

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
possibly. but some new TP residents and younger voters are getting fed-up with a non performing MP LKY. so LKY's presence can be a liability to the pap

LKY should be stepping down looking at his health and age... However to say LKY is a liability to PAP is stupid... With his name in a letter to any government department sure jalan...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His presence is felt not seen.

that's true...

but younger singaporeans dont know him and have read many truths abt him and are quite angry with what he did.

younger singaporeans use more of their reasoning and logic now and are less like the older singaporeans who feel more. so lky's presence may be much less influential and the sight of him, an invalid standing for election may be repulsive to right thinking , younger singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY should be stepping down looking at his health and age... However to say LKY is a liability to PAP is stupid... With his name in a letter to any government department sure jalan...

you just said what's the right thing for lky and pap to do.

just because i disagree with you doesnt make what i said stupid

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so if you were in PAP CEC, wld you put LKY for re-election at the next GE?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They won't be angry once he is gone. Pap will gather set least 90% of the votes after that.

that's true...

but younger singaporeans dont know him and have read many truths abt him and are quite angry with what he did.

younger singaporeans use more of their reasoning and logic now and are less like the older singaporeans who feel more. so lky's presence may be much less influential and the sight of him, an invalid standing for election may be repulsive to right thinking , younger singaporeans

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone would be angry with someone always on MC but still getting paid. This is Singapore, it is meritocracy. You are paid what you do.

that's true...

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
give him a break .. he isnt a part of the cabinet anymore..some of you people are just jealous of what he and his team have achieved.
he deserved more credits, without lee and the PAP, i am pretty certain, Singapore wont achieve what she has achieved today.

LKY won't step down, if anything he will be used as a martyr to gather votes for the papzies.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
give him a break .. he isnt a part of the cabinet anymore..some of you people are just jealous of what he and his team have achieved.
he deserved more credits, without lee and the PAP, i am pretty certain, Singapore wont achieve what she has achieved today.

without singaporeans, pap wont be able to achieve much

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you just said what's the right thing for lky and pap to do.

just because i disagree with you doesnt make what i said stupid

There will sure to people don't like LKY... You can see it from SBF... However if you tell majority of Singaporean that LKY is a liability to PAP... It only make peoples laugh... And your point is some youngster don't like him...

You just take a look at SBF, you will feel that PAP will loss all their seats in next GE. But you think that will happen?? They will still get more than 50% valid votes on next GE... If LKY stand for TP in next GE, it will be a walk over or he will win at lease 60% of the votes. This is a liability??

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will sure to people don't like LKY... You can see it from SBF... However if you tell majority of Singaporean that LKY is a liability to PAP... It only make peoples laugh... And your point is some youngster don't like him...

You just take a look at SBF, you will feel that PAP will loss all their seats in next GE. But you think that will happen?? They will still get more than 50% valid votes on next GE... If LKY stand for TP in next GE, it will be a walk over or he will win at lease 60% of the votes. This is a liability??

your opinion may differ from me.

but i believe that fielding LKY at the next GE if he is still alive , that act will be a liabilty.
d
anyway, we will see whether pap will field him at the next ge shd he be alive

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without singaporeans, pap wont be able to achieve much

费话。Without peoples there is no government and politician party... Nothing to achieve... But funny with your statement.. You are saying PAP achieve much???:biggrin:

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am surprised you withdrew the word "stupid'" so quickly when challenged. looks like you are not convinced of what you said