• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Many and Which PAP MP will Step Down?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
费话。Without peoples there is no government and politician party... Nothing to achieve... But funny with your statement.. You are saying PAP achieve much???:biggrin:

no..singapore achieved much because we have hardworking singaporeans.

dont twist my words

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY won't step down, if anything he will be used as a martyr to gather votes for the papzies.

Was coming to that, you had beaten me by a wisp of hair, even when he is horizontal, they prop him up vertical....& garner votes!:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
without singaporeans, there wont be a pap

All these numbskulls think that the PAP are some kind of divine beings, had not my parents generation believed in them & work through their blood, sweat & tears over last 5 decades...the PAP would be another, nondescript opposition party.....

Without SINgaporens support especially the 60% there will not be a PAP....

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
no need to resort to insults.
it is a shame those rep points you have cannot buy you a piece of organ that serves as the center of the nervous system...

All these numbskulls think that the PAP are some kind of divine beings, had not my parents generation believed in them & work through their blood, sweat & tears over last 5 decades...the PAP would be another, nondescript opposition party.....

Without SINgaporens support especially the 60% there will not be a PAP....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need to resort to insults.
it is a shame those rep points you have cannot buy you a piece of organ that serves as the center of the nervous system...

That is not an insult....it is already insulting that my parents & their generation supported a party that bred people who thinks, they have the divine right to rule for life....why should I bother with the points? we created that monster...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should preserve/embalm/mummified his body, display it in a temperature controlled crystal coffin for generations to see and be reminded of his contribution to society. :wink:
Was coming to that, you had beaten me by a wisp of hair, even when he is horizontal, they prop him up vertical....& garner votes!:rolleyes:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....cannot understand all these obsessions with lky....
i always put my money where mouth is.....
if lky stands in the next election, i quit sbf....period.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is a political game, I'm sure they would do the same if the role is switched.

But to those who thinks that LKY has done a lot, dun forget that we pay him top dollar for that. He was not doing it for free, it was just as much as himself as it was for the rest of us.

Just like any job in private or civil service, when you are no longer productive, move aside. If not, you are slowing down progress.

not just that. did you read abt what bhe did to JBJ, Chia Thye Poh, Tan wah piow, etc?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Bee Wah
Seng Han Thong
Ang Guat Kwang
Seah Kian Peng
Lim Wee Kiak - for fucking up
Cedric Foo
Hawazi Daipi
Arthur Fong

Not sure about the others but if I were LHL, I would certainly remove this idiot for the dumb speeches that he had made especially the one referring to remuneration matching with status to hold discussion with corporate bigwigs.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not sure about the others but if I were LHL, I would certainly remove this idiot for the dumb speeches that he had made especially the one referring to remuneration matching with status to hold discussion with corporate bigwigs.
my point ecacltly
some many things done and happened and none of them seemed to be reprimanded or asked to keep a low profile... its like thses people and the ones they hire can do no worng

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
..But to those who thinks that LKY has done a lot, dun forget that we pay him top dollar for that. He was not doing it for free, it was just as much as himself as it was for the rest of us.

LKY indeed had done a lot for SG but along the way there were also major errors made and certain injustice done.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
my point ecacltly
some many things done and happened and none of them seemed to be reprimanded or asked to keep a low profile... its like thses people and the ones they hire can do no worng

Perhaps, he thinks he is indispensable and can shoot off his mouth like he is a treasured species.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perhaps, he thinks he is indispensable and can shoot off his mouth like he is a treasured species.
he may think that beuase his masters dont do anything about it....
so alot of politicians think they are sooo protected and maybe they are

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....cannot understand all these obsessions with lky....
i always put my money where mouth is.....
if lky stands in the next election, i quit sbf....period.

Afraid you may have to quit, buddy. If LKY could get up from his grave if things went wrong in SG, why would he retire from politics when still alive and kicking? Politics is in his blood.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am surprised you withdrew the word "stupid'" so quickly when challenged. looks like you are not convinced of what you said

Ha..ha... When did I withdraw? You mean I need to use the word on every posting??? As far as I am concern, to say LKY is a liability to PAP is real stupid...:smile:

Is like tell me Mao Ze Dong is the liability to CCCP...:rolleyes:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if a once dominant and powerful pap has to rely on a dead man to win votes, it shows that it is bankrupt and is delaying its own demise