• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh! I got plenty of time to spare. I hope to wear him out through exhaustion.

In Sya Allah. If i have the time i will spar with u. I love to discuss esp on comparative religion. Too bad none here willing to spar with me cos later they will bring in mother, father when they lost in arguement. Anyway, no vulgarities ya. Or i will just ignore.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. Killing is prohibited. Just like murder is a crime.

Killing is only prohibited if the moslem prophet didn't go around killing people. islamic teachings are based on the hadith, not the quran. The hadith has the final word on islam.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing is only prohibited if the moslem prophet didn't go around killing people. islamic teachings are based on the hadith, not the quran. The hadith has the final word on islam.
Historians have discarded hadith and sunnah as untruth snd full of hearsay and fairy tales and yet whoami believed in it.
Fact is, Islam is just a way of life and nothing to do with religion. It became a religion after hadith and sunnahs somehow materialised maybe 200 years after mohamad's death,

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE QU’RAN’S INCITEMENT TO MURDER, OWN SLAVES AND MOLEST CHILDREN
If your prophet (Mohammed) owned slaves and liked sex with children and the book he dictated, the Qu’ran, tells Muslims slavery and child abuse is acceptable to him and you should murder neighbours who don’t agree with you,…. then you must surely know that Mohmmed does not speak for God/Allah. The Qu’ran means ‘Recite’ & many Muslims learn the following texts by heart, or rote.
SLAVERY
Slavery is endorsed throughout the Qu’ran. These are two examples. The first one sets the tone.
“You are forbidden to take as wives ….. women already married, other than your slaves.”
See Surah “Women” (Al-Nisa 4) verses 23:24
“Do not force your slave girls into prostitution, when they themselves wish to remain honourable…. If they are forced, God will be forgiving and merciful to them.”
See Surah “Light” (Al-Nur 24) verses 24:33
MURDER
The Surah “Joint Forces”(Al-Hazab 33) verses 57:61 encourages Muslims to murder their neighbours who do not agree with them.
“Those who insult God and his messenger will be rejected by God in this world and the next. He has prepared a humiliating torment for them and those who undeservedly insult believing men and women will bear the guilt of slander and flagrant sin. If the hypocrites, the sick of heart and those who spread lies in the city do not desist, we shall rouse you, prophet, against them and then they will only be your neighbours in the city for a short while. They will be rejected. Wherever they are found they will be arrested and put to death.
CHILD ABUSE
Mohammed was a paedophilia
who boasted about taking a 6 yrs old for sex. it is little wonder that child abuse is endorsed in his Qu’ran. See Surah “Divorce” (Al-Talaq 65) verse 4.
“If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him.”
Since Muslim men are to stop having sex for 3 months before divorcing a prepubescent child it means that they are permitted to engage in sex with these children.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove Prophet pbuh existence.
The medina constitution already proved he exist as his name was mentioned.. That was the only proof found. Nothing else was written about mohamed by writers during period of his lifetime.the sunnahs was written probably 200 years later so I wouldn't follow unverified stories if i were you.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The medina constitution already proved he exist as his name was mentioned.. That was the only proof found. Nothing else was written about mohamed by writers during period of his lifetime.the sunnahs was written probably 200 years later so I wouldn't follow unverified stories if i were you.

You will go round in circle debating with a follower of Satan's chief servant.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/quranic-facts-muhammad-satan-and-muhammad’s-prophetic-call.296904/

According to slamic texts Muhammad was deceived by Satan and was bewitched by a sorcerer. Thus it is clear that Satan exercised some degree of authority over him. Since Surah 15:42-43 states that Satan has no authority over Allah’s servants, but Satan only has authority over those who put themselves in the wrong and follow Satan, and that the followers of Satan will be cast into hell, one can therefore logically deduce whom Muhammad followed and where he is today. "

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will go round in circle debating with a follower of Satan's chief servant.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/quranic-facts-muhammad-satan-and-muhammad’s-prophetic-call.296904/

According to slamic texts Muhammad was deceived by Satan and was bewitched by a sorcerer. Thus it is clear that Satan exercised some degree of authority over him. Since Surah 15:42-43 states that Satan has no authority over Allah’s servants, but Satan only has authority over those who put themselves in the wrong and follow Satan, and that the followers of Satan will be cast into hell, one can therefore logically deduce whom Muhammad followed and where he is today. "
What historians will agree is, the first arabs that came out of Arabia never discussed about religion, nor built any mosque. There were no forced conversion as nothing to convert to.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
What historians will agree is, the first arabs that came out of Arabia never discussed about religion, nor built any mosque. There were no forced conversion as nothing to convert to.

Satellite images proved early mosques are facing petra and not mecca. The holy city was altered from petra to mecca, the Quran was edited.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0310.PNG

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

The satellites images showed the direction of mosques built between AD 630 and AD 725 ARE facing petra, not mecca. The Quran read by muslims during this period must be different from the version read by modern muslims. Bro, satellite images dont lie, right?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satellite images proved early mosques are facing petra and not mecca. The holy city was altered from petra to mecca, the Quran was edited.
There cannot be a holy city as God is omnipresent.
Petra has a twin city in Saudi Arabia also abandoned.its called Al Ulla in current day Hegra. North West of Saudi. It is about 400km north of medina.
We don't really know if those buildings were mosques. There were no mention of arabs praying when they first conquered jerusalem,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The satellites images showed the direction of mosques built between AD 630 and AD 725 ARE facing petra, not mecca. The Quran read by muslims during this period must be different from the version read by modern muslims. Bro, satellite images dont lie, right?
In any case, mecca was never the centre of muslim empire. It was like a forgotten backwater. The action were in Spain, egypt, Damascus, Baghdad, Tashkent, samarkand.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U must remember those days they dont have the habit to keep records/books. Even the Quran/Hadiths were by oral transmission. Most were illiterate. Prophet pbuh himself memorised the Quran. So are his companions and the tabi'uns. Likewise for the sunnah too. We have a record of chain narration.

1608340433552.png

Last edited: