• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
2:115 And to God belongs the East and the West – therefore wherever you are - God is right in front of you. Definitely God is omnipresent - all-knowing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
2:165 And from the mankind there are those who take from other than God as idols. They love them as if they were God - however - those who trust – the feeling of strong affection is for God alone. And if it could be visualised by those who are unjust - whilst they watched the retribution – surely the authority is for God alone - and surely God is very severe in His punishment.

2:186 And when you are asked by My servants about Me – indeed I am very close. I respond the call of those who call - when they call Me. Thus in reciprocal - they should respond for Me - and they shall trust Me - so that - they may be guided. Discipline yourself and be cordial with those closes to you after you received the knowledge of the Quran

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2:165 And from the mankind there are those who take from other than God as idols. They love them as if they were God - however - those who trust – the feeling of strong affection is for God alone. And if it could be visualised by those who are unjust - whilst they watched the retribution – surely the authority is for God alone - and surely God is very severe in His punishment.

2:186 And when you are asked by My servants about Me – indeed I am very close. I respond the call of those who call - when they call Me. Thus in reciprocal - they should respond for Me - and they shall trust Me - so that - they may be guided. Discipline yourself and be cordial with those closes to you after you received the knowledge of the Quran

Every day Muslims uttered "In the name of Allah, Most compassionate, Most merciful". In arabic is "Bismillar Hirrahmah nirahim". No idol calling tere. Only u distracted by Iblis and think its idol worshipping.

Yes. Allah azzawajal very close to us when we call HIM. Np with tat. Above post doesnt say anything about not following the Prophet pbuh.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So simplified. So easy to understand. But u are just trying to be "smart". U are DDM. :rolleyes:

Allah showed great kindness to the believers when He sent a Messenger to them from among themselves to recite His Signs to them, purify them and teach them the Book and Wisdom, even though before that they were clearly misguided. [Surah Al `Imran: 164]

You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. [Surat al-Ahzab :21]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So simplified. So easy to understand. But u are just trying to be "smart". U are DDM. :rolleyes:

Allah showed great kindness to the believers when He sent a Messenger to them from among themselves to recite His Signs to them, purify them and teach them the Book and Wisdom, even though before that they were clearly misguided. [Surah Al `Imran: 164]

You have an excellent model in the Messenger of Allah, for all who put their hope in Allah and the Last Day and remember Allah much. [Surat al-Ahzab :21]
You must also understand that whatever Mahomet did, it was erased and recreated in the hadiths.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good or evil deed intended, muslim will seek guidance "In the name of Allah, Most compassionate, Most merciful"...

Killing in the name of Allah is always justifiable.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-4.10.57-PM.png