• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jews calls jesus a false prophet, yet christians support jews. why?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Debunked??? You usually deny or ignore parts of your mohammedan religion that you're ashamed of!!!
Deny yes
Ignore. No. Not my style.
Tell me which topic I have ignored so we can address it.

But yourself have not denied god is three and you worship idols which basically means you're polytheists.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do read Matthew 15:22-28.

When you have finished reading it, you will realized that Each Human born is a creation of our Creator. Being given the gift of Free will, many of our ancestors & even present generation, sadly, do not measure up even to each others expectations, let alone HIS, but HE did not cast us aside...HE lives inside each of us, thru HIS WORDS which is a device that a Human of conscience would call it the Moral Compass....
Where in those verses did you conclude:
"HE lives inside each of us, thru HIS WORDS which is a device that a Human of conscience would call it the Moral Compass...."?

Also verse 22 clearly confirms he came ONLY for the Jews! So why are you following him?

Verse 26, jesus calls you dogs!

And nowhere in there Jesus claims he is God.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the 12 Disciples are not Jews anymore because they follow Jesus? Can change race once you change religion, that's what you're kinda saying.

Fun Fact: 12 Disciples were Jews, just like Jesus. So were the Old Testament people like King David and King Solomon. All Jews.

Better if you keep your racist ideas to yourself, moron.
You're a cretin.

The 12 disciples were Jewish by race, but after they followed Jesus, they no longer followed Judaism, the Jewish religion. They were the first Christian converts.

Learn to differentiate between the Jewish race and the Jewish religion. E.g. Richard Gere is a Jew by race, but a Tibetan Buddhist by faith. Comprende?

You can't change your race, but you can change your religion. The vast majority of Jews rejected Jesus and remained with their violent, vengeful and ossified religion. They're the people in Israel today. They (esp. the ultra-orthodox Hasidic Jews) are the ones spitting on you Christians today. Why do you think Hitler (a Catholic) massacred 6 million of them?

Duh.

If Jesus were to appear again, the Jews (meaning those under the Judaic faith) would put a bullet in him. Because they've never accepted him as the Messiah, they called him a false prophet, and they killed him. The Muslims on the other hand would worship his every word. Ironic but true.

Last edited:

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't the 12 disciples played him out. Gave him away to the romans?
Judas betrayed him. Peter denied him three times before the cock crowed. And St Peter later became the first Pope of the Church.

They were the black sheep. And of course, Jesus had more than 12 disciples, many of whom are not mentioned in your 'approved' Biblical gospels.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're a cretin.

The 12 disciples were Jewish by race, but after they followed Jesus, they no longer followed Judaism, the Jewish religion. They were the first Christian converts

You are a moron. You clearly blamed the entire Jewish race for whatever a group of Jewish people did to Jesus.
Your early posts did not make the distinction between Jews by race or Jews by Judaism.

Now you're squirming like the cockroach your fake prophet muhammad was.

You can't change your race, but you can change your religion.

Really? That's in Singapore. In most moslem countries, you cannot change out of the mohammedan religion.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where in those verses did you conclude:
"HE lives inside each of us, thru HIS WORDS which is a device that a Human of conscience would call it the Moral Compass...."?

Also verse 22 clearly confirms he came ONLY for the Jews! So why are you following him?

Verse 26, jesus calls you dogs!

And nowhere in there Jesus claims he is God.

Matthew 15: 21 to 28​

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman​

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

It would need critical thinking on why our Messiah did such.

During his era, Humanity made many mistakes & deviated from our Creator's Teachings, even the Jews. Our Messiah had a clear mission, to return the Chosen People back to our Creator's Teachings. However, our Messiah was impressed with the woman's faith & belief, many of her kind whom are animistic in beliefs, & thru this courageous lady, his mission was extended to ALL Humankind whom have faith, leaving none behind.

In the history of Prophet Muhammad's timeline, it was clear & evident that the 1st groups of converts where slaves whom were captured by the Arabs nomads whom lived along the history trade routes. He treated them as equals, & even taught Muslims to do the same. He was far ahead of his time, a time & era where slaves were routinely bullied & ill-treated. He was the first few amongst Humans that brought & taught EQUALITY into Islam, practiced by those whom are true to Islam.

As to the question on 'HE lives inside us....." Would ANY Human who had religious upbringings DARE DENY that it was our CREATOR whom created us? Just as we carry a part of our earthly fathers each inside us thru the physical shell of DNA, within us will we carry a part of our CREATOR as HE created us, & so too HIS Teachings if we care to seek....

Last edited:

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a moron. You clearly blamed the entire Jewish race for whatever a group of Jewish people did to Jesus.
Your early posts did not make the distinction between Jews by race or Jews by Judaism.
I did not make the distinction because I didn't know you were so stupid as to not even know the difference between Jewish race and Jewish religion.

When people talk about Jews today - Jews in Israel, Jews in NY, Jews in Singapore - they're talking about Jews (by race) following Judaism. They're not referring to Jews who have converted to other faiths, a small minority. Comprende, cretin?

Now you're squirming like the cockroach your fake prophet muhammad was.
My prophet? I don't even have a religion, for crying out loud.

Really? That's in Singapore. In most moslem countries, you cannot change out of the mohammedan religion.
Religion is a matter of personal faith and belief. If I'm born a Muslim, but I later lose my faith in Mahomet and Allah and stop all my Islamic practices, am I still a Muslim?

If I then decide to believe in Jesus Christ, am I still a Muslim, or a Christian?

You're really must be the village idiot if you allow your country or community or government to dictate what you believe in.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Matthew 15: 21 to 28​

The Faith of a Canaanite Woman​

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

It would need critical thinking on why our Messiah did such.

During his era, Humanity made many mistakes & deviated from our Creator's Teachings, even the Jews. Our Messiah had a clear mission, to return the Chosen People back to our Creator's Teachings. However, our Messiah was impressed with the woman's faith & belief, many of her kind whom are animistic in beliefs, & thru this courageous lady, his mission was extended to ALL Humankind whom have faith, leaving none behind.

In the history of Prophet Muhammad's timeline, it was clear & evident that the 1st groups of converts where slaves whom were captured by the Arabs nomads whom lived along the history trade routes. He treated them as equals, & even taught Muslims to do the same. He was far ahead of his time, a time & era where slaves were routinely bullied & ill-treated. He was the first few amongst Humans that brought & taught EQUALITY into Islam, practiced by those whom are true to Islam.

As to the question on 'HE lives inside us....." Would ANY Human who had religious upbringings DARE DENY that it was our CREATOR whom created us? Just as we carry a part of our earthly fathers each inside us thru the physical shell of DNA, within us will we carry a part of our CREATOR as HE created us, & so too HIS Teachings if we care to seek....
You're putting words in God's mouth...so to speak.
In today's parlance, spin.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I did not make the distinction because I didn't know you were so stupid as to not even know the difference between Jewish race and Jewish religion.

You didn't make the distinction because you're a racist, you moron.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're putting words in God's mouth...so to speak.
In today's parlance, spin.

My humble apologies to your Mr Loofydralb, for putting you into a corner with the insignificant nobody me facts & evidences that resulted in you having to resort one-liners & commonly use excuse of 'spin' to get out of the situation you had put yourself in, to save your own personal pride.

I am not here to put down anyone, but only to elevate everyone if I am even capable of doing so, to save as many as I can to leave none behind. Each life is precious & means special to another...

But it is my sincere highest hopes that you may ponder upon my words, do your own critical thinking research without ANY bias, & seek upon your own true self if my words are true...

As Prophet Muhammad had taught thru the Quran- " Immediately after the verse of the Holy Quran which has been mentioned in connection with the right to life, God has said: "And whoever saves a life it is as though he had saved the lives of all mankind" (5:32).

All the best to you Sir, have a good night sleep. It had been a long day....:smile:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
becasue Jesus wept for the Jews and died for His people. The Lord states in no certain terms those who bless Israel will be blessed. What many don't know is that the biblical Israel is not the false construct of 1948. The biblical israel is a spiritual kingdom, not a physical one, as with the current political anomaly, which is as fake as the construction of India itself. Each is a bastard child expediently left over after the Brits had raped and plundered the land