• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right. That's why I want to be sure it's the word of god. not the word of another human. What happens if I accept another human as god? or another humans teachings as god's teachings? Teruk lah! :x3:

The Ten Magistrates of the Underworld Realm

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/cosmos/prb/underworld.htm

View attachment 97764

[/QUOTE]

This is chinese folk religion, not taoism, as in the 'yin yang' taoism.

I clicked on the link and this is the start of the article. And there is zero mention of taoism in the entire article.

The Ten Magistrates of the Underworld Realm

According to Chinese popular religion, there are three domains in the cosmos — Heaven, Earth, and the Underworld....................................

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are fucking morons what u know about deities and Chinese cultures..

You don't speak for the Chinese either.

Fuck y mother u don't hv to follow my threads if u are good start yr own.

Nah.... :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: take one each day go fuck yr arse. Rest one day.

I only speak for pround chinese only, not all chinese!

First, i don't follow your threads, usually nothing of value inside beside fake angmo bashing.

This thread was started by someone else, but you did your ambush marketing again, that's why i called you out. Because i don't want you to suffer the delusion that you are doing something very sly and clever.:whistling:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are mental health doctor can read other s thinking. Cone ambush my 2 balls.

You fuckwit stalking at threads and dictate others toll yr lines....

Go fuck yr mother she is waiting for u in bed.

I only speak for pround chinese only, not all chinese!

First, i don't follow your threads, usually nothing of value inside beside fake angmo bashing.

This thread was started by someone else, but you did your ambush marketing again, that's why i called you out. Because i don't want you to suffer the delusion that you are doing something very sly and clever.:whistling:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about dinosaurs, any mention ?

Quran did not specfically mention "dinosaurs". But we do know that there is a verse that discusses ‘giant creatures/beasts. In Arabic known as Dabbah.

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاء مِن مَّاء فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الأرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخِّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ لآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ

“Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. [Q 2:164]

وَاللّٰهُ خَلَقَ كُلَّ دَآبَّةٍ مِّنۡ مَّآءٍ ۚفَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰى بَطۡنِهٖۚ وَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰى رِجۡلَيۡنِ وَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰٓى اَرۡبَعٍؕ يَخۡلُقُ اللّٰهُ مَا يَشَآءُؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ قَدِيۡرٌ‏

Allah has created every animal from water. Of them some move on their bellies, some move on two legs and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Surely Allah has power over everything. [Q 24:45]

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allah God come late after 425AD. So Quran copy and paste all the bullshits of creations...

Chinese created All the bullshits Gods of heaven and God of hell. Then come 4D betting, here comes the Fortune God.

Quran did not specfically mention "dinosaurs". But we do know that there is a verse that discusses ‘giant creatures/beasts. In Arabic known as Dabbah.

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاء مِن مَّاء فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الأرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخِّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ لآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ

“Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth; in the alternation of the night and the day; in the sailing of the ships through the ocean for the profit of mankind; in the rain which God Sends down from the skies, and the life which He gives therewith to an earth that is dead; in the beasts of all kinds that He scatters through the earth; in the change of the winds, and the clouds which they Trail like their slaves between the sky and the earth;- (Here) indeed are Signs for a people that are wise. [Q 2:164]

وَاللّٰهُ خَلَقَ كُلَّ دَآبَّةٍ مِّنۡ مَّآءٍ ۚفَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰى بَطۡنِهٖۚ وَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰى رِجۡلَيۡنِ وَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ يَّمۡشِىۡ عَلٰٓى اَرۡبَعٍؕ يَخۡلُقُ اللّٰهُ مَا يَشَآءُؕ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىۡءٍ قَدِيۡرٌ‏

Allah has created every animal from water. Of them some move on their bellies, some move on two legs and some on four. Allah creates whatever He wills. Surely Allah has power over everything. [Q 24:45]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Allah God come late after 425AD. So Quran copy and paste all the bullshits of creations...

Chinese created All the bullshits Gods of heaven and God of hell. Then come 4D betting, here comes the Fortune God.

Even before Adam a.s., the creator, which is ur lord, Allah azzawajal, already exist. HE is eternal. No bullshit.:thumbsup:

This world alot of things to play. Not just 4D. But dont play play when ur being questioned in the grave. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, timeline matters and don't jump queue.

Quran was written after 425D. Are u going to change this timeline?

Say somemore wait I fuck will wake u up.

Even before Adam a.s., the creator, which is ur lord, Allah azzawajal, already exist. HE is eternal. No bullshit.:thumbsup:

This world alot of things to play. Not just 4D. But dont play play when ur being question in the grave. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, timeline matters and don't jump queue.

Quran was written after 425D. Are u going to change this timeline?

Say somemore wait I fuck will wake u up.

Bro...i already said before the Quran, Adam a.s. already around. Same apply to Torah or bible. Torah, Bible, Quran...same God...same message i.e. submit to God. Quran is the last and final testament fm Allah azzawajal. :biggrin:

Remember ya. U will be questioned in the grave. Dont tink u can escape just cos u are being cremated. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, it's better to pray to yr God and know Not the Quran or Bible.

The Catholic was right about it just go to the temple and pray, leave the book with the priest.

There are many stupid people with low academic brain unable to read and interpret the texts in the book.

People like you have taken the context of the texts and made own judgement and end up u become unhappy and miserable.

If u are a priest then u are the wolf in sheep skin and make yr mass miserable like yrslf.

You see. See God presence is like see a chiobu in front of you and want to fuck with her.

Just go fuck her and don't ask too much questions about her.

Bro...i already said before the Quran, Adam a.s. already around. Same apply to Torah or bible. Torah, Bible, Quran...same God...same message i.e. submit to God. Quran is the last and final testament fm Allah azzawajal. :biggrin:

Remember ya. U will be questioned in the grave. Dont tink u can escape just cos u are being cremated. :roflmao: :roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quran is not a scientific encyclopedia,

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like you have taken the context of the texts and made own judgement and end up u become unhappy and miserable.

Ehhhh.....who told u i m miserable n unhappy? I am very happy being a Muslim. Very happy to know my future....not here..but at hearafter. :thumbsup:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammed is the most saddist known religion leaders:

Hadith Qudsi 19:5:

Muhammad also said: “On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will pour molten lead into the ears of whoever sits listening to a songstress.
hey bro. Mohammed died long before all this stuff was written. They attribute it to him, but I suspect it is not so. There is no hard evidence that he contributed to world anything other than the Charter of Medina. Islam was created after he died.

I also suspect like Jesus and Christianity, Islam was created for a ruling government. Like how Constantine created Christianity, I believe Caliph Abu Bakr created Islam. Both use names of famous personages that died to promote themselves. Christianity used Jesus and Islam used Mohammed. They are both from the same root religion, Judaism. They all share the same stories.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priesthood introduces the subtle concept of caste. Somebody by position alone is of a higher level.
No such thing exists in islam. Everyone is equal except for their deeds and piety.
if you say so. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

whoami already mentioned you need to be led or taught. What do you call that then?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bang, didnt i tell u the Quran is unique and a living miracle. The Quran is preserved thru oral transmission. 1400 years. Still the same Quran. And the hafiz multiplied in millions all over the world. Written in book form is for convenience and newly converts. Wats more Allah azzawajal had promise HE will preserve the Quran.

Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it. [Q 15:9]

This is an honorable Quran. In a protected book. None can grasp it except the sincere. A revelation from the Lord of the universe. [Q 56:77-80]

Indeed, it is a glorious Quran. In a preserved master tablet. [Q 85:21-22]
as faithfully preserved as it is, I'm sorry to say there is no direct link to god. At least not one I could find that is independently verified. So back to my point. It is still a man-made construct. I do not see how it can bring you closer to god. It can certainly bring you closer to the wishes of those in charge of Mecca and their lieutenants, but that's all I can be sure of.

In any case, as I've indicated before, I hope you find god, not religion. But what brings you peace is more important than what I say. :smile: