• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you control your rage, hatred and temper ?

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please share how you control your rage and temper when in the presence of irritating people.

What occupies your mind during such times ? What are the great stories in history of people who endured insults and triumphed over them ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please share how you control your rage and temper when in the presence of irritating people.

What occupies your mind during such times ? What are the great stories in history of people who endured insults and triumphed over them ?

just stare at them lor................either they move away...................or they challenge you and you run away................

either way, you got out of an irritating encounter...............

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do what dictators do. They eliminate the source of your anger and rage. Learn from LKY.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal

I focus on my responsibilities to my loved ones and tell myself that i cannot anyhow give in to rage and anger, or else i will entangle myself in conflicts, and i will not able to fulfill my duty to my loved ones.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. I reminded myself that there are many more important matters in my life that needs my time and energy, and not to waste them on this irritating person.

2. I also do a check if I can emerge from this conflict, if it escalates, unscathed or a winner. If not, better to walk away unhurt and in one piece.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to control your rage, hatred and temper is to get even with those people.

Take for instance, tonychat this piece of shit. He likes to wind people up here. Even though he is fine on most days, it is actually satisfying to fuck him upside down at times.

In the real world context, it would not be advisable. The best way is to backstab that person who enraged you in a discreet manner. For example, he could find himself 'losing' office documents.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

just avoid sinkies and you will be fine.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of times, we tends to retaliate back and opt for revenge. We will find that it's never easy to forgive but may be much easier to forget (at least for a short moment). The greatest victory is not to run down our enemy but be able to conquer our-self in preventing any fight and heated argument in a calm and rational way. Takes a lot of years to perfect this skill.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

everyone has an "in-built" IGNORE BUTTON. we just have to train ourselves to use it and not ignore it :smile: