• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How disgusting can people be

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having dinner at Funan IT mall last weekend and the foodcourt was rather quiet. Took a booth seat with my wife and started eating our dinner. At the corner booth I noticed a baby crying and the mother put him/her on the table. The mom noticed that the baby had pooped and started changing him at the table where she and her husband were eating:eek: and as if not disgusting enough after they finished eating they left the diapher and the poop on the empty plates they have eaten and left. Luckly I didn't notice it until after eating my dinner and walked pass that table. If not I would have lost my mood to eat. WTF don't people know what is table manners and proper basic hygence anymore? :oIo:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
where these guys from? local?

Was having dinner at Funan IT mall last weekend and the foodcourt was rather quiet. Took a booth seat with my wife and started eating our dinner. At the corner booth I noticed a baby crying and the mother put him/her on the table. The mom noticed that the baby had pooped and started changing him at the table where she and her husband were eating:eek: and as if not disgusting enough after they finished eating they left the diapher and the poop on the empty plates they have eaten and left. Luckly I didn't notice it until after eating my dinner and walked pass that table. If not I would have lost my mood to eat. WTF don't people know what is table manners and proper basic hygence anymore? :oIo:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF don't people know what is table manners and proper basic hygence anymore? :oIo:

gross! where are they from?

funan don't have baby diaper changing room?

normally developed countries have baby diaper changing rooms in shopping malls.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides the couple being inconsiderate, unhygienic, and just plain fuckheads, THE STAFF at the food court are also wrong.

It is quite disturbing that no one "working" there noticed that and either directed the couple to a wash room, or helped clean the mess as quickly as possible. Also, wasn't there a superintendant or security guard closeby to take charge and ensure something was done?

Singaporeans, you all live in a world whereby if no instruction comes from the top, nobody does fuckall, takes initiative to improve the situation, or takes a stance based on civic or moral consciousness. Forget about nation-building, ya'll can't even be considerate to the others around. Feel sorry for those who do; looks like they will rugi.

Beer's getting warm. Cheers!

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
where these guys from? local?

No local would dare to be so sick and shameless. They are PRC. How do I know this? I have seen them change shit-filled baby diapers using the dining tables at Takeshimaya basement food court. On a Sunday afternoon, no less. Lunch time. Packed with people. People eating 1 metre away from the diaper.

Have you ever been around shit-filled baby diapers? The whole Takeshimaya was filled with the "sweet aroma" of PRC baby shit. I was unable to eat my food--just left the plate on the table and walked out.

I have also seen PRC allow their baby to shit directly onto the sand at our public beaches. Now, I try to avoid Singapore public beaches.

Kind of sad to see what Singapore has become. Worse than a refugee camp in Pakistan or Sudan. :mad:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides the couple being inconsiderate, unhygienic, and just plain fuckheads, THE STAFF at the food court are also wrong.

It is quite disturbing that no one "working" there noticed that and either directed the couple to a wash room, or helped clean the mess as quickly as possible. Also, wasn't there a superintendant or security guard closeby to take charge and ensure something was done?

Singaporeans, you all live in a world whereby if no instruction comes from the top, nobody does fuckall, takes initiative to improve the situation, or takes a stance based on civic or moral consciousness. Forget about nation-building, ya'll can't even be considerate to the others around. Feel sorry for those who do; looks like they will rugi.

Beer's getting warm. Cheers!

Got to be a FTrash

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
friend,,PRC has a vast population..the top few % are well behaved abd cultured,,but the common folks on the road like to spits,,and behave sometimes worst than what these PRC couple did in Taka...I have seen,many years back that ladies wearing skirt just try on a pair of pants RIGHT INFRONT OF everyone!!!!!!
PRC in general needs probably 20 30 years to cultivate general good civil mindedeness...
SO SORRY ,,WE SINKAPUS HAS TAKEN HENREDS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM NOW...
so sinkapus need to conduct 20 years of graciousness and civilmindedness again.........

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
standard prc habits:
1. clearing throat loudly and spitting
2. digging nose
3. cutting toenails
4. digging ear with overgrown fingernail
5. farting loudly

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely should be PRC. I once saw a PRC mother asked her kid to pee into a transparent plastic bag at the basement atrium of Takashimaya during Christmas period where there is christmas decor exhibition. The mother just carried the plastic bag filled with yellow urine & continue shopping. Simply a turn-off & super-disgusting. :(

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cultural revolution had almost totally demolished the core values and ethical fibres of the chinese culture...very sad.....one can see rampant outragious crimes of utmost ruthlessness and cruelty that one can imagine a normal human beings will ever commit....also..the majority of the population still behave as if they are in the fifty right after the communist seized power...a genegal lack of rule by laws...most PRC prefer to go by the backdoors when they need the gain favours from relavant people holding power...
Despite the stirling economic growth of china...VERY SADLY the level and quality of the civil mindedness of the general populations remain very low..their laws are also very much follow the olden feudal days where power of the court is like the power of the supreme personal power of the royally appointed official....and the courts functioning is tained with many misuse and abnormality......
THE POISONS,,THE DAMAGINF EFFECT OF THE CULTURAL REVOLUTION AND THE REMNANT EFFECTS OF A TOTALLY DEVASTATED SOCIETY AFTER THE COMMIE GAINING POWER STILL LINGER ON.AND NEEDS PROBABLY TENS OF YEARS TO BE ERADICATED........if the nowadays chinese in PRC learnby seeing how the rest of the modern world has reached........if they fail in this sely uplifting.........the PRC society will become even more urgly and devoid of morals ,ethics..civilmindedness.....
Those bad behaviour of PRC iimmigrants into sinkapus is just a normal display of what was normally accepted in PRC.......
similarly..many had met very bad table manners of India immigrants in publics.......
WE ARE UNDERGOING A NEW ROUND OF SOCIAL REVOLUTION OF A UNIQUE KIND HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This happens when the sense of belonging is no longer there.

sniper007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several years ago, when the pioneer batch of PRC scholars (sponsored by our dear govt) arrived in our local unis, I had first-hand encounters with many of them. At that time, many of us were disgusted by how they live (but not all are bad), and I was just thinking, if the PRC "elites" behave that way, I cannot imagine how the "commoners" would be like. And now we know.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Several years ago, when the pioneer batch of PRC scholars (sponsored by our dear govt) arrived in our local unis, I had first-hand encounters with many of them. At that time, many of us were disgusted by how they live (but not all are bad), and I was just thinking, if the PRC "elites" behave that way, I cannot imagine how the "commoners" would be like. And now we know.
our gabmen wants us to welcome these new immigrants with open hearts and arms!!!!!!!
OK ..bur BEFORE THAT ..OUR GABMEN MUST REVIVE THE courtesy campaign..gracious campaign..road manner campaign..no littering campaign..no jay walking campaign....

which we can vaguely remember after so many many years agoo....

THE NEW IMMIGRANTS DESERVE TO HAVE ALL THESE WELCOME TREATMENTS...SO THEY CAN INTEGRATE INTO OUR SOCIETY..............RIGHT???????

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you pap for bringing all these foreigners and crap into the cuntry

the only way is stop our cuntry from going to ruins is the next govt to repaitrate all aliens!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what race? what dialect? what age?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not even mentioned that the people are from China. Why dont we get the facts first? You mean to say Singaporeans cannot have done this? I have seen worse. By Sinkies.