• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - 'Disgusting men' make sexual comments on a woman eating sushi

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

M’sian Posts Video of Her Eating Sushi, Gets Bombarded by Lewd Comments by Random Men

It appears that women are not safe no matter what they’re doing. From simply walking to just holding a baby, women are getting bombarded with disgusting and lewd comments from random men.

Recently, a woman shared a video on TikTok of her enjoying a few plates of sushi. Although it might seem like an innocent enough thing to do, random men on the internet left sexual remarks in the comments section of Fie’s video.

Even though it can be clearly seen that Fie is a married woman, the majority of the comments were centred on her mouth and the way that she was eating sushi.

Some of the disgusting comments included:

“Lucky husband.”

“Who can read my mind?”

“Even 2 is possible.”

Following the bombardment of sexual comments from strangers, Fie has since disabled comments on the video.

Disgusting men slammed

Although Fie’s video does not show the comments due to her disabling them, netizens have managed to screenshot a couple and shared it on Twitter to condemn the men for their comments.

“This woman right here (was) filming herself eating like a normal person. Apparently, there are still some stupid men.”

"People can know what kind of person you are just by your comments“, commented another user.

Another said, “Even a video of (a woman) eating is a problem. What’s wrong with these men? I have faced this before and I stalked their TikToks, found the accounts of their girlfriends and tagged them on their boyfriends’ comments that sexualised things.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...arded-by-lewd-comments-by-random-men.6842186/