• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I Accidentally Became A Sugar Baby In Singapore & Why Most Of The Stereotypes Are True

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya come to think of it I have very good upbringing to live without material things as a kid but feel rich in the world of books. Only poor people that feel poor AND deprived without material things will think of becoming a sugar baby whore to get anything. That’s you @k1976 and your own kind hakka family women. Pui!
Until today I have never eaten Mao Shang Wang durian because I don’t want to pay for it. I rather don’t eat than sell nude sell cb to pay for expensive things that I can’t afford. Understand? So proud.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya come to think of it I have very good upbringing to live without material things as a kid but feel rich in the world of books. Only poor people that feel poor AND deprived without material things will think of becoming a sugar baby whore to get anything. That’s you @k1976 and your own kind hakka family women. Pui!
Hello hakka son of whore @k1976 before 12 years old I was already reading chinese novels two inches thick. Consist of both translations and real Chinese novels. Please don’t insult high class people like to be in your cheap whore dog realm. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello hakka son of whore @k1976 before 12 years old I was already reading chinese novels two inches thick. Consist of both translations and real Chinese novels. Please don’t insult high class people like to be in your cheap whore dog realm. Pui!
Sell nude sell cb to buy things? Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time and until i went to jb to buy house, I thought highly of Chinese and 5000 years of culture. Until criminal bully dogs like @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @nightsafari clone Malaysian Chinese with great 5000 year culture opened my eyes to the truth and reality of sia suay people ganging with other races to attack so called own race as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time and until i went to jb to buy house, I thought highly of Chinese and 5000 years of culture. Until criminal bully dogs like @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @nightsafari clone Malaysian Chinese with great 5000 year culture opened my eyes to the truth and reality of sia suay people ganging with other races to attack so called own race as slut whore mistress.
No wonder I am the only fool that wanted to marry within my own race only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until today I have never eaten Mao Shang Wang durian because I don’t want to pay for it. I rather don’t eat than sell nude sell cb to pay for expensive things that I can’t afford. Understand? So proud.
And one two months ago I saw long queue of people taking umbrella queuing up for cheap offer price Mao Shang Wang in the rain, I also didn’t eat because I don’t want to queue up long long for food. I live like a fairy don’t I? So many hdb sinkies like @k1976 so rich so free queue up for Mao Shang Wang and then cry poor thing no money and insult other people whore with their dog pride indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And one two months ago I saw long queue of people taking umbrella queuing up for cheap offer price Mao Shang Wang in the rain, I also didn’t eat because I don’t want to queue up long long for food. I live like a fairy don’t I? So many hdb sinkies like @k1976 so rich so free queue up for Mao Shang Wang and then cry poor thing no money and insult other people whore with their dog pride indeed.
See people live in condo only eyes red red and insult people whore with their ccb dog pride when they are glutton that don’t know the sacrifice that other people made to buy and live in condo. Knnbccb indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then when I was in secondary one 13 years old, I decided to excel in English and restarted all over to read all English books and stopped all reading of Chinese books. Not so easy okay for someone that didn’t even read Enid Blyton books in primary school. And that’s exactly what I did to restart by reading simple English books like Nancy drew. People with this kind of high calibre like me will sell nude sell cb to buy things? Of course not while glutton that cannot resist temptations like @k1976 and his cheap Hakka family women look far more likely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See people live in condo only eyes red red and insult people whore with their ccb dog pride when they are glutton that don’t know the sacrifice that other people made to buy and live in condo. Knnbccb indeed
Bak jiu ang ang evil criminal dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you another sia suay @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @k1976 clone. Come on don’t be so fake, if sugar baby is just a job to you then you won’t be using sugar baby to attack woman to win and persecuted me a virgin as sugar baby whore for years. You hakka sons of whores
@empathizerofeatshitndie to @AhMeng are so fake through and through indeed from fake good man real Adulterer to fake friend to fake righteous to fake everything. Pui!
Not easy at all and that’s why self declared hakka @empathizerofeatshitndie most despicable fake lowest realm jealous evil criminal bully dog that befriended me with the intention to harm me didn’t believe when I said I am English literature A1 and English A1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then when I was in secondary one 13 years old, I decided to excel in English and restarted all over to read all English books and stopped all reading of Chinese books. Not so easy okay for someone that didn’t even read Enid Blyton books in primary school. And that’s exactly what I did to restart by reading simple English books like Nancy drew. People with this kind of high calibre like me will sell nude sell cb to buy things? Of course not while glutton that cannot resist temptations like @k1976 and his cheap Hakka family women look far more likely.
Not easy at all indeed. That’s my life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with this kind of high calibre like me will sell nude sell cb to buy things? Of course not while glutton that cannot resist temptations like @k1976 and his cheap Hakka family women look far more likely.
Siao indeed if people with this kind of high calibre like me will sell nude sell cb to buy bag or whatever stuff.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heroes in these Chinese books are all fake when in real life in jb I met so many not just non heroes but proud bullies cheats thieves and robbers that take pride in bullying weaker vulnerable people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to my late father doing Chinese painting and calligraphy that must have rubbed off on me, made me feel rich growing up just by reading books instead of some poor deprived kids that need to buy luxury bags to feel rich feel good.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to my late father doing Chinese painting and calligraphy that must have rubbed off on me, made me feel rich growing up just by reading books instead of some poor deprived kids that need to buy luxury bags to feel rich feel good.
In fact I only realized the need to be real rich and powerful after meeting so many evil criminal bully dogs and bitches smearing and abusing me and no one helped me. I live like a fairy without knowing the reality of a dog’s world indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
download.gif

:geek: