• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang election in April

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Zhihau you found a carrot?

let's just say universities having exams from around 21st April, secondary schools having exams from around a week later.

drag too long, 夜长梦多。hit & run seems insincere. need to cut losses also must wait for budget debate over first lah :p:p:p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont think so as hougang crasslooters have not any increase in activities, most days i walk pass still karaoke session. crassloot adviser also not in sight, no door to door visit and no walkabout and most important of all, no upgrade carrot tangle in front of residents. not so fast, maybe labour day?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont think so as hougang crasslooters have not any increase in activities, most days i walk pass still karaoke session. crassloot adviser also not in sight, no door to door visit and no walkabout and most important of all, no upgrade carrot tangle in front of residents. not so fast, maybe labour day?

Best outsider to know will be people in the printing biz. You need posters etc. PA to PM sure to know.
SecCom chaps too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that the kind of representative that the people want? 60% maybe, wait only for signals to go round visiting the constituents? what does the grasslooters do, only make use of the RC's to sing song, karchng song! Is that what they are good as?

What upgrade again, is it 100% free, money coming out of the so called competing incumbent, the entire grass looters' committee ?? or from the People's Affliated or...

:rolleyes:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I hear, the printing is done outside Singapore. This was especially so in the days when the PAPzis were in the habit of calling snap polls.

Best outsider to know will be people in the printing biz. You need posters etc. PA to PM sure to know.
SecCom chaps too.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
dua pui insect king will come in here AFTER the official BE date is annouced that he long ago already knew the actual BE date before anyone else but have to keep it a secret.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dua pui insect king will come in here AFTER the official BE date is annouced that he long ago already knew the actual BE date before anyone else but have to keep it a secret.

Oh yeah, Captain Obvious now has become Captain Hindsight, with the power to deduce how it happened after the fact

sp_1411_clip05.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
From what I hear, the printing is done outside Singapore. This was especially so in the days when the PAPzis were in the habit of calling snap polls.

as of now, me got no news from me sources yet, sianzation :(:(:(

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that the kind of representative that the people want? 60% maybe, wait only for signals to go round visiting the constituents? what does the grasslooters do, only make use of the RC's to sing song, karchng song! Is that what they are good as?

What upgrade again, is it 100% free, money coming out of the so called competing incumbent, the entire grass looters' committee ?? or from the People's Affliated or...

:rolleyes:

well, that what the 60% of the people want last year.:rolleyes:

while hougang struggle together with PP, the rest of the nation forsake us till PP also turn their head toward upgrade leaving hougang smc as the only "wan zeng" hdb estate in singapore.:cool:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SecCom chaps too.

yes, pap can print erection material first but without walking the ground, they cannot bring message across lah. as for erection pamplets, 95% of the ppl never even read it and dump it to the nearest bin. The only use for them are dog owners use them to pick up dog shit.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha! Good one!

He is attention deprived. His pathetic ego needs constant stroking. So much so he would type anything to bait a response. I have long ignored his posts and not add to any thread he starts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not aware where it was printed previously. But even if overseas, someone in S'pore has to facilitate. While the exact date may not be known, preparation of the printing is a good indicator it is imminent. Even DISD may not know the exact date.