• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never say Never. This is Malaysia and MALAYSIA BOLEH....... :biggrin:
Just joking.... you might be right there and your estimation of what the price of those houses there is "hair raising" You think it will come the latter price???

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wake up fellas, you have every reason to celebrate! Gateway Precint at Horizon Hills was awarded the BEST value for money development among all the developments in Malaysia. Horizons Hills was featured in both The Edge Singapore and The Edge Malaysia this week......I am very glad to have vested in Horizon Hills eventhough it wasnt the Gateway and I still felt it was value for money!

To you (early birds, pioneers, the dare devils...) who have made the right choice, you are classified - The BEST! And you deserved it! Well done.

Cheers
N

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Drove an elderly malay lady up the hill this evening as she was plodding on and just happens she stayed in gateway as well, offered her a lift and dropped her off at her home. Pretty breezy and cool evening, had a good chat with a good bro, tomorrow going for an early excursion. Seems always lots
to do here. :smile:

patmos

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, I am looking to commit to a corner superlink house either in Gateway or in Golf East tomorrow morning. Can I have some feedback on the essential difference between the 2 precints? And what are some of your thoughts?

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did any owner here willing to sell off their unit at the golf east terrace link house?
I have a buyer offer for 730k-750k & 2nd buyer looking for cluster house within 1million & 3rd buyer looking for Semi-detached budget within 2 million.

Kindly contact Amanda Liong (012-7767889) for enquiry

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a serious buyer urgently looking for "The Hills Double Storey Terrace Superlinks House"...if you are interested to let go your unit pleease contact AMANDA LIONG @ 012-7767889.

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi hi, will be dropping horizon hills this sunday to have a look. do i need to make an appointment beforehand? can't seem to find an email contact..

are they still selling the units at the Greens?

moochi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi hi, will be dropping horizon hills this sunday to have a look. do i need to make an appointment beforehand? can't seem to find an email contact..

are they still selling the units at the Greens?

It looks like they are still launching the greens, how many units left I'm not sure. Maybe you can call them up to enquire?

horizon.jpg

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman Community

Tuesday went to nusa idaman sales office. The sales Said no more foreigner quota Liao. But they had quota for their new condo "Idaman Residence". Now left highest 7th floor only. 16th to 8th sold out damm fast. Start from $rm500k. The biggest 1304sqft est. sigh wife still prefer HH.

Woah high rise start frm 500k? Better buy resale NI8A. Anyhow, if money is no object my 1st choice would also be HH ;p Good luck bro :wink:

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woah high rise start frm 500k? Better buy resale NI8A. Anyhow, if money is no object my 1st choice would also be HH ;p Good luck bro :wink:

Hahaha! Actually i really dont know value of buying condo and landed property. I saw in website Nusa duta the execuitve suite "D'Rich" not bad. Looking at the penthouse but now only left with bumi lot for tower A n Tower B. Money definately a object for me now hahaha. But ofcoz provided the price is right loh.:smile:

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

HH indeed very nice. The first time i enter there i felt tranquilty and the energy aka "Chi" in the area is good. But price really abit ahrd for me to swallow :smile:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahaha! Actually i really dont know value of buying condo and landed property. I saw in website Nusa duta the execuitve suite "D'Rich" not bad. Looking at the penthouse but now only left with bumi lot for tower A n Tower B. Money definately a object for me now hahaha. But ofcoz provided the price is right loh.:smile:

HH indeed very nice. The first time i enter there i felt tranquilty and the energy aka "Chi" in the area is good. But price really abit ahrd for me to swallow

Yeah, I guess it is what you want ultimately. Since it will be a retirement home, think about whether does it makes sense to live in a landed vs condo? Imho, condo is more elderly friendly as old people tend to fall easily when going up and down stairs. In a typical double storey terrace, most of the rooms are upstairs except one guest room. I have seen my friend's granny being stuck to the ground floor guest room as going up/down the stairs become more risky I feel landed is more suitable for families with growing up kids. Kids would love the space. I know I did when I grew up in a double storey house in Msia.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya agreed bro. Well, I shall wait and see what's the next new condo development hope something like the " D"rich" overall design. Now no money. Dare not to say much Liao just wait , see and save $$$ first. I'm sure the house will find owner.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya agreed bro. Well, I shall wait and see what's the next new condo development hope something like the " D"rich" overall design. Now no money. Dare not to say much Liao just wait , see and save $$$ first. I'm sure the house will find owner.

DWKY9

Did u check out the HH condo which I mentioned to u ? They have not officially launch but u can place a booking fee of RM10k first .