• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien speech by Sun Xueling moves me to tears. Best Speech ever!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;qosh_MjbsPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qosh_MjbsPs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is like the hiv-infested mistress. She may win on certain days but the eventual outcome is still sprawling on the floor and going down from a serious bout of illness. haha

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I teared up because I believe this had been what LKY was doing all along and his team are continuing his legacy.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since the PAP banned and discouraged the usage of dialects, they should be true to their beliefs, and not be so hypocritical to speak it to the peasants at the rallies to win their votes. :mad:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is like the hiv-infested mistress. She may win on certain days but the eventual outcome is still sprawling on the floor and going down from a serious bout of illness. haha

PAP iron is rusting badly..............must dump it all together before the sg structure collapses

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;qosh_MjbsPs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qosh_MjbsPs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

As I had expected. This shows beyond a shadow of a doubt that Sun Xueling, as I've said in another thread dedicated to her, she misses the BIG PICTURE, as usual.

This video just shows she is a good actress. I might as well vote for Rui En, a much better actress who also can laugh and cry at will.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since the PAP banned and discouraged the usage of dialects, they should be true to their beliefs, and not be so hypocritical to speak it to the peasants at the rallies to win their votes. :mad:

As the hen said, the more you jeer at them, the more they will do it.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PA story tells us that those didn't vote for them are not their children.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
I teared up because I believe this had been what LKY was doing all along and his team are continuing his legacy.

The pappys are still in self denial that they are SICK!!!

LKY is dead and the pappys today is not the pappys of LKY power days. Today they are more devoted to making Singapore, Singapore Ptd Ltd. Their shameful pursuit of money at the expense of natural born Singaporeans is a disgrace and has brought much suffering to citizens, especially in the last ten years.

This two minute wayang show and tears come out??? Piang si mi lang???:rolleyes::eek::eek: