• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching pinches Calvin Cheng's LJ

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
YJIcFuy.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two disgusting creatures. They should get inside a boxing ring and fuck each other up. The winner will be walloped by the audience.

By the way, might be a good idea to expand Calvin Cheng's comment before taking a screenshot.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
wayang lah......they both in cahoots, so there is some semblance of opposition
both like to talk and suck cocks, dont believe these fuckers

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Never thot I'd say this, she's the only one who understands the importance of unlinked data. It's how you use it.
As much as she is making sense on the tracking of unlinked cases, I still like her haikus more :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never thot I'd say this, she's the only one who understands the importance of unlinked data. It's how you use it.
I agree with you.

Ong Ye Kang is a minister who only cares about his own backside.. so he's the type who will report good news while hiding the bad. Same ilk as the Chinese bureaucratic officials who tried to cover up the virus in Wuhan at the beginning and made things worse

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She still worries about the 100000 unvaccinated seniors. Such a caring and compassionate woman!