• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching is Cantonese

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good bet!

IMG_3489.jpeg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? I am EXACTLY in the same league as Ho Ching having bet on my first property in life and price cut 30% in less than one year due to Asian crisis. I am certainly qualified to aspire to be Ho Ching in my next life!
wah... suddenly u see cantonese so up!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what? I am EXACTLY in the same league as Ho Ching having bet on my first property in life and price cut 30% in less than one year due to Asian crisis. I am certainly qualified to aspire to be Ho Ching in my next life!
You will be a slut in every life. Your cheebye is public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be a slut in every life. Your cheebye is public toilet.
Tell vicious lies to persecute and hurt woman is your proud Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese hakka prostitute criminal bully dog way to win. You vicious Criminal bully Dogs that cry pap umno ccp whatever bully you made me ashamed of my own race. That is why I want to be Angmoh the best in my next life. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell vicious lies to persecute and hurt woman is your proud Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese hakka prostitute criminal bully dog way to win. You vicious Criminal bully Dogs that cry pap umno ccp whatever bully you made me ashamed of my own race. That is why I want to be Angmoh the best in my next life. Pui!View attachment 187090
To think that once upon a time I only want to marry within my own race and only marry Singaporean. Bloody stupid indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that once upon a time I only want to marry within my own race and only marry Singaporean. Bloody stupid indeed.
Rejected a posting to go Malaysia KL because I want to stay in Singapore to find a good husband. Shouldn’t have bothered indeed, should have gone malaysia to earn big and good COLA cost of living allowance instead. WTF