• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

His Wife is So Good

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
SHE IS A SUBMISSIVE WIFE. WAIT A MINUTE… BEFORE YOU THINK I’M MCP… LET ME CLARIFY… SHE IS SOMEONE WHO REALLY KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME. A WIFE WHO SAYS THAT SHE WANTS TO COOK FOR ME… (MAJORITY OF THE LADIES NOWADAYS DON’T BOTHER WITH HOUSEHOLD CHORES OR COOK FOR THEIR HUSBAND HAHA… NO WAY… HER MUM BROUGHT HER UP WELL.) AND BOTHERS TO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO PREPARE BREAKFAST FOR ME. SHE GIVES ME VIP TREATMENT EVERY DAY. THAT’S MY EX-GIRLFRIEND. MY CURRENT WIFE…

SHE IS VERY WILLING IS SUBMIT TO ME. A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE POWER WHEN SHE DOES THAT. THE POWER OF SUBMISSION ISN’T WHERE YOU KOWTOW TO SOMEONE OR OPEN THE DOOR FOR THEM. IT IS JUST SUBMITTING TO A COMMON MISSION WHERE THERE IS AN ABSENCE OF REBELLION.

THE MISSION WE ARE IN IS TO LEAD A PROSPEROUS, UNITED AND BLISSFUL FAMILY. SHE IS WHOLEHEARTEDLY WILLING TO LET ME BE THE HEAD OF THE HOME AND CHOOSE TO PLAY THE MOST IMPORTANT ROLE IN MY LIFE (MY NECK). UNKNOWINGLY, WHEN SHE CHOOSES TO SUBMIT TO ME, SURPRISINGLY, SHE HAS THE POWER.

ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN WITH AN EXAMPLE. WHEN A MENTOR TRIES TO IMPART WHAT HE KNOWS TO HIS MENTEE, IF THE MENTEE CHOOSES TO QUESTION EVERYTHING HE SAID, THE MENTOR KNOWS THIS PERSON IS NOT COACHABLE. SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUST AND THE MENTEE HAS NOT SUBMITTED TO HIM.

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THE MENTEE CHOOSES TO DO WHATEVER (EXCEPT ANYTHING ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, UNETHICAL) THE MENTOR SAYS, THE MENTEE HAS THE POWER BECAUSE THE MENTOR WILL FEEL BE EVEN MORE OBLIGATED TO HELP THAT MENTEE. SO WHEN MY WIFE SUBMITS TO BE, ALL THE MORE I WILL LISTEN TO HER.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, MEN WANT RESPECT (WHICH HE GETS WHEN A WOMAN SUBMITS), WOMEN WANT LOVE (THEY WANT THE MAN TO DO WHATEVER TO MAKE HER HAPPY) … GIVE LOVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE RESPECT…

THAT’S WHY I TURN DOWN INVITATIONS TO GO DRINKING. I HAVE GOT A GOOD LIQUOR TOLERANCE BECAUSE OF MY DAD BUT I DON’T LIKE TO DRINK. I PREFER TO STAY HOME AND NOT WORRY MY LOVED ONE. I WANT TO STAY HEALTHY AND ENJOY MY WEALTH IN THE FUTURE.

I CHOOSE TO SPEND THAT TIME WITH MY WIFE. THESE ARE THE WAYS I SUBMIT TO HER TOO BECAUSE ONE OF HER “LOVE LANGUAGES” IS TIME.

http://thecoverage.my/news/singapore-husband-explains-chose-marry-wife-shes-submissive

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore: Husband explains that he chose to marry his wife because she’s “Submissive” and more!

11062337_10152940893402663_5367644516207150764_n-e1459151379931.jpg

1618349_10153425121374599_8680806517403394827_o.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooking is overrated.
I've yet to find a woman who can cook better than me.
Certain dishes perhaps but overall cooking skills still lose me

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooking is overrated.
I've yet to find a woman who can cook better than me.
Certain dishes perhaps but overall cooking skills still lose me

I agree, women cannot cock well.
i have seen many women who dare not to get their hands dirty, dare not to wash poultry and fish.
when they are in the kitchen, they are scared of the heat from the kitchen.

pls tell me, how can u be a good cook if u are scared?
i have seen women that are so scared to break the egg shell!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of day, different strokes for different folks. I know a house-husband who cooks, does the groceries, cleans the house and ferries the kids to and from school daily. Wife, a banker, brings home the bacon. Happy family.

No hard and fast rules, nor stereotypical expectations. As long as both spouses agree on the roles they play in the household and are happy with the arrangement, who are we to judge?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations! Wish you and your wife a happy marriage and life.
I some ways, I am "old fashioned" - I believe a husband and wife are a team. The team is called the family. How the arrangement works - its up to them, whatever they want, they have to agree and work it out. Make it happen. I do not believe that the man should be the head of the household, but that both have their own individual strengths, and the combination of these strengths secures the family as a unit. If there is love and unity in the home, the children will grow up with good examples and values to emulate. My wife happens to be a good cook as well. Being the youngest of three sister, she told me she learnt kitchen skills from her mom because her elder sisters were out working, so she was the only one remaining at home to help her mom in her teens. In fact, she takes pride in her culinary skills, and puts love into the food she prepares for us, it tastes better than eating out at restaurants. And she isn't extravagant, preferring money to be spent on the household than for her personal stuff. When I proposed to after courting for about two years (we met at work), I told her that I was ready to finance the wedding dinner provided shark's fin wasn't on the menu (very costly) and she replied that she didn't even want a wedding dinner, because its was a hassle to arrange. I immediately married her!

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal
Congratulations! Wish you and your wife a happy marriage and life.
I some ways, I am "old fashioned" - I believe a husband and wife are a team. The team is called the family. How the arrangement works - its up to them, whatever they want, they have to agree and work it out. Make it happen. I do not believe that the man should be the head of the household,

"Old fashioned" is that the man should be the head of the household. :wink:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

The woman is definitely not the submissive type. She looks older than the guy and, to be honest, the guy looks more like a butch.

She is just being motherly because she is older than the guy.

It's common tactic these days that if you can't derive genuine happiness from being together, then the next best thing is to hoodwink the people around you and collect as many "gaze of envy" as possible.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is there any mention of where the wife is from? IS she a sinkie?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The woman is definitely not the submissive type. She looks older than the guy and, to be honest, the guy looks more like a butch.

It's common tactic these days that if you can't derive genuine happiness from being together, then the next best thing is to hoodwink the people around you and collect as many "gaze of envy" as possible.

great observation skills!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very interesting, my friend.
usually we say men behaving like sissy or ahgua
but this is the first time i hear that men behaving like butch.
pls tell me and show me a few more examples of men behaving like butch