• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hip hip hooray rah rah rah!!!! -- sph's dwindling business and readership since 2009

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hip hip hooray rah rah rah!!!! -- sph's dwindling business and readership since 2

Try giving the strait times free, see who will want it.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hip hip hooray rah rah rah!!!! -- sph's dwindling business and readership since 2

If I want to spend my money on prostitutes, I'll go to Geylang. Not Braddell.

jw5

Loyal

I will take and put together with the annual reports and sell to karang guni. :wink:

Try giving the strait times free, see who will want it.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They should count themselves lucky that income is only down 10%.

Not, when you consider the significant increase in the number of English-speaking FTs and their families into SG.
They must be the only monopolistic newspaper group in the world to deliver this kind of results with an expanding adult population.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u expect imports to read lin beh ma piew poh i will worry