• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jialat! SPH's Circulation Numbers are Inflated!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised no advertisers has thought of suing SPH for the fraudulent circulation numbers. Too big to sue? Too cowardly? :cool:
Ultimately the circulation numbers are not material. Advertisers would look at conversions and realise the medium is not as cost effective and move their marketing dollars else where. They smart. No need to worry bout them. :cool:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main advertisers are HDB, CPF, MOH, MOF, LTA, MCYS....most of the government agencies, who will sue many awards winning with Editorial Integrity SPH?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is it logical for the advertising rate to be unrelated to the circulation rate?! Can someone explain to me how this warped logic works?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that PAP who insisted to be whiter than white cleaner than clean is not setting up a BOI to investigate and make public hearing. It deals with news and if internally the company reporting news is dishonest how the fuck are they gonna convince us out there that they are credible. Not that they are very in the first place.

Contrast that against that WP MP who lied about the rape case. The PAP made a media circus about credibility and staining public impression about police and drag the entire WP leadership through a hearing and BOI. What happens now with SPH ?

Can Oppo please press this question in parliament ?