• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Traditionally HFJ singers are under Performing Artiste work pass (6 months) and I am wondering if any big bosses realised that there is a big increase on the 2 years work pass for the PRC singers in local HFJ.

My friend told me that one nightclub has 15 singers (on 6 months work pass) and 10 singers (on 2 years work pass) and that making a total of 25 PRC singers on the stage.

This few year thousands of PRC women came into our island to work as hang flower singers earning more than $10000 a month and return home to mainland China to buy property there using the money from sinkie old men or lau pian men.

I am puzzled that such hang flower nightclub businesses are still so popular :confused: :rolleyes:

silentkiller

It is up to individual's preference I suppose.

Club 188 is now 帝国。newly renovated at balestier point and has some very pretty singers.

See to believe!

OngAhSam

Jason Lee aka BL is indeed a talent. Despite his past activities, he was never convicted in the court of law. He escapes ALL the time which makes me highly suspicious.

BL lives in the Chancery Lane vicinity. Son-in-law of Mary Chia. BL is now into properties and hotel biz. He was once in the nightclub and disco biz. Not sure if he is active today. Never heard of him in the HFJ circuit. The latest big timer now in the HFJ is poh piah king.

How BL's K-Box biz survives I don't know. Located at prime locations with hefty rentals and selling his products so cheaply, how to suvive? Survive he did and did very well.

Last I heard he was trying to get a PBM or BBM through one of his staff who is an active grassroot leader. This joker already a BBM or PBM. Hell of a boastful chap. Can't recall his name but supposedly a PhD chap.

By the way , when u mean one of BL staff who is an active grassroot leader, are you referring to a chap by the surname of Chua? Because i myself am curious as well

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Club Macau last weekend and the singer manageress told me that her 2 ex-singers that married to Singaporean husbands 3 years ago had divorced after getting their Singapore Permanent Residents :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now the mainstream is kimchi hfj. Racing kimchi models in the house.:biggrin:

No pop no count. 50, 100 dun waste time haha

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HFJs are just a waste of time and money. only go if you are bored and loaded.

I'd rather pay a PRC pros $100 for a 1 hour FJ.

anyway, to each his own.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HFJs are just a waste of time and money. only go if you are bored and loaded.

I'd rather pay a PRC pros $100 for a 1 hour FJ.

anyway, to each his own.

its true. but like you said to each his own, every individual like to play their own game.
hfj open and close, close and open. it is still sprouting.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hanging flowers is a sickness, a disease and very addictive. When you gamble, may win. When you tiao hwei, sure lose.

A friend of mine once asked me how best to punish one's number 1 enemy? When I kept quiet, he told me this - make your greatest enemy's son addicted to hanging flowers!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Club De Emperor in Orchard Plaza Level 9 was sold few months ago.

I blocked few singers wechats as they keep asking me to go down for month end group shows and personal shows.

Xmas Eve and New Year Eve coming as HFJ owners forcing their singers to get their customers to book tables on group show nights for minimum of $2000

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hanging flowers is a sickness, a disease and very addictive. When you gamble, may win. When you tiao hwei, sure lose.

A friend of mine once asked me how best to punish one's number 1 enemy? When I kept quiet, he told me this - make your greatest enemy's son addicted to hanging flowers!

May not work. Your enemy's son may be gay or not interested or simply too clever to fall for this cheap trick.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May not work. Your enemy's son may be gay or not interested or simply too clever to fall for this cheap trick.
U gt a point. It might be addictive but not everyone will get hook.

It can be another channel u can interact with other nationality girls than sinkies girls. Hehe:biggrin: