• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Chinese

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try the smaller HFJs at Maude Rd and Syed Alwi Rd. Some SYTs there. Before you 'invest', conduct discreet enquiries on target. Do not 'invest' and have someone else reap the rewards. Good luck bro.

Thanks again Bro Dragon :p

When I went to Forbidden City & Huang Du, all their singer managers had the same reaction. They said Nu shen had collapsed and laughed happily :biggrin:

Do not expect any good words from night scene people.
These people are just fair weather friends.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of my buddies hang flowers just out of courtesy/face. Don't hang, feel paiseh, so just hang a bit at least give face to the establishment/or the gal.

Go there drink beer already give very big face to the owner.
Beer there 3 time higher than coffeeshop.
Why must hang flower?
If the owner dare to complaint drink beer only come talk to me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of my buddies hang flowers just out of courtesy/face. Don't hang, feel paiseh, so just hang a bit at least give face to the establishment/or the gal.

The pressure to hang comes when the siao mei or siao ti starts to look in your direction or comes forward and politely ask you to 'cer cher' the singer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why must hang flower?

Bro, they are known as HFJs for a reason. They aren't pubs. People who drink beer at these joints are known as 'chew kheks'. Those who hang flowers, 'huay kheks'.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suppose only older men would hang flowers.

Not really. I have seen men in their late 20s and 30s hang 'big' flowers. They are usually 'ah sia kias' or those in the 'phian' industry. Those in the oil industry used to hang like no tomorrow at the old "Sien Zhe' along Middle Road.

With the proliferation of these joints, biz not that good nowadays. Customers have more choices.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, where's the location? Taiwanese dancers at a basement joint in Chijmes quite chio.

GeeGeeGee is in Eminent Plaza

Not really. I have seen men in their late 20s and 30s hang 'big' flowers. They are usually 'ah sia kias' or those in the 'phian' industry. Those in the oil industry used to hang like no tomorrow at the old "Sien Zhe' along Middle Road.

With the proliferation of these joints, biz not that good nowadays. Customers have more choices.

Ah Wu sold the old Cleopatra quite sometimes ago.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must hang flower?

Haha the other night I went to Qing Cheng in Mosque Street with a friend then to find out that the joint was co-owned by a Dongmen ex-singer. She is reputed to be wily old fox Anqi.

A poorly deco joint with mainly ugly old singers. Guess what a jug of beer they sell for $50 :rolleyes:

Luckily we did not sit any singers so we didn't hang a single cent. Thanks God. We are not going to that old fox joint again :biggrin:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha the other night I went to Qing Cheng in Mosque Street with a friend then to find out that the joint was co-owned by a Dongmen ex-singer. She is reputed to be wily old fox Anqi.

A poorly deco joint with mainly ugly old singers. Guess what a jug of beer they sell for $50 :rolleyes:

Luckily we did not sit any singers so we didn't hang a single cent. Thanks God. We are not going to that old fox joint again :biggrin:

Anqi? The one who used to be a singer at Eminent Plaza many years ago and used to run a small HFJ along Dunlop St?
Understand that Anqi has big customers.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro GoldenDragon, why dun tonight you go down Qing Cheng for a drink & see Anqi?

Their Singer No 5 quite pretty big butt but small breasts :p