• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HELP arhhhhhhh help help

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
my last option is the skipping this trip.. but how to tell my boss cos this is a very urgent and important one with one of our major client, now whenever mention about spore, my hair also stand, but.. truely, im not any criminal, just a delay ----delay payment with the bank. thank for ur help bro here.. i will think about it..cos cant eat n sleep for the pass few day!

Simple solution - Owe $$ pay $$ + interest.
Don't try to siam.
If your boss did not ask you to come to Singapore, would you pay up? I doubt so. You had blissfully forgotten it, right?

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
:( , all bro, need to check with you all, just found out that, ... i have a payment dispute with a bank in Spore, they claimed that they never recieve the payment and it was many yrs ago, now.. the problem is, i might going to spore for bzness trip with my boss, would i be retain in check point? the amount is only a few thousand dollar (dont know they will charge in ints or not cos bank famous for that)! and i feel like taking this opportunity to clear the matter with them, but dont wanna be harrass by police in the check point. Any idea bro? help arhhh help me pls. I wonder why they dont contact me in my country origin if they never receive my last payment eh.. DAMN! now....dont know how!

i learn a bit of law hopefully it can help u.

1. bank got dispute with u but if the matter taken into court? it is a civil case or criminal case?

2. got any court letter and you never reply? if u get letter and never reply means you are guilty in civil case must means u need to pay them, in criminal case means the police must catch u and jail u.

i donno know what really happen so wun know if its criminal or civil case.

in any case if the bank wanna sue u means they have a limit of 6 years if i am not wrong and it starts from the day the incident happen or else even if u r in the wrong they also cannot make u go court if the matter is longer than 6 years cos they also must explain why matter so long nv chase.

singapore bank can cheat so much people money by sellin fail strucure product whats the pain of losing a few thousand dollars? perhaps your bad credit record may even be erase already.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you give a call to the bank to settle this matter? As you did not write clearly, guess you might owe the bank and did not settle your outstanding account with them. Did they serve legal summon to you? If so, you are facing a risk to enter Singapore. Any way, give them a call, and tell them you will settle whatever outstanding with them.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i left singaopore in 2004 where i still have some outstanding credit card with a foriegn bank and instead of im settlling it by my self, i ask a good friend of mine to settle it since he owing me some money, the last time i remember is about 4k plus cos the limit is only 5k for my card thou and he agreed with the arrangement paying the card for me. (before i left, i ard cancel the card and settle the outstanding amount by installment payment) I only found out lately .. thing doesnt happen as i plan. .. friend yeah.. good one hardly lah.. best bro still here, sam leong.. can give advice and help!!:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a criminal matter. The amt is too small for bankruptcy action. You got nothing to fear going thru immigration.

i left singaopore in 2004 where i still have some outstanding credit card with a foriegn bank and instead of im settlling it by my self, i ask a good friend of mine to settle it since he owing me some money, the last time i remember is about 4k plus cos the limit is only 5k for my card thou and he agreed with the arrangement paying the card for me. (before i left, i ard cancel the card and settle the outstanding amount by installment payment) I only found out lately .. thing doesnt happen as i plan. .. friend yeah.. good one hardly lah.. best bro still here, sam leong.. can give advice and help!!:o