• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SimplyGo tracking

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn’t this like trace together in card form? This is a contact tracing device first then a transport payment card second? An invasion of privacy? Could this be true?

https://substack.com/@maxwang1/note/c-47308751?utm_medium=ios

“SimplyGo can actually track movements because my card is connected to my dad’s account. The app literally updates my dad where I went, where I alighted, and how much my fare is.
Once, I went to Plaza Singapura, and my dad questioned me the moment I came back. I know he can go to the SimplyGo app to double confirm if I am telling the truth about my whereabouts. It feels worse knowing that he can track my movements via the app. There’s literally no privacy!
The app updates in real-time as well. When my sister comes home from work, my dad can check the time she boards the bus. Sometimes he’ll go: ‘Oh, she’ll be back soon. She just boarded the bus.’ It’s so creepy.
– Miss S, 26”

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same goes for all the pay apps and PayNow, Paylah....they just wanna know what you spent, how you spent and when you spent your money.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I simply do not want a system to track me. So I will be boycotting SimplyGo system. Nobody wants to be tracked. They can control and manipulate you in many ways by getting ur tracked information.