• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HELP arhhhhhhh help help

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
:( , all bro, need to check with you all, just found out that, ... i have a payment dispute with a bank in Spore, they claimed that they never recieve the payment and it was many yrs ago, now.. the problem is, i might going to spore for bzness trip with my boss, would i be retain in check point? the amount is only a few thousand dollar (dont know they will charge in ints or not cos bank famous for that)! and i feel like taking this opportunity to clear the matter with them, but dont wanna be harrass by police in the check point. Any idea bro? help arhhh help me pls. I wonder why they dont contact me in my country origin if they never receive my last payment eh.. DAMN! now....dont know how!

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, dont kidding me. if like that i got to report sick asap! but for few thousand only they will do that? my god.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
my hand shacking now, getting nervours, temperature up, feel like diggy... cant type too.... bro.. help help help.. seriously!

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
my hand shacking now, getting nervours, temperature up, feel like diggy... cant type too.... bro.. help help help.. seriously!

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
last mth i make a transit in changi to osaka, there is no problem for me, so this time, there is a meeting in singapore, i wonder would i getting into problem or not? bro, i really appreciate u can help and not bombard me left right!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
last mth i make a transit in changi to osaka, there is no problem for me, so this time, there is a meeting in singapore, i wonder would i getting into problem or not? bro, i really appreciate u can help and not bombard me left right!

U will only have bad credit history la. Not as if u commit a crime. Unless what you did was FRAUD!

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, don't worry. It is only bad credit with the bank. Police boh chap unless you had committed a crime like fraud or cheating.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it will be ok. they dun have record in airport. they only have report of prostitute and people who wrote negative things to pap.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks simple to me. Contact the bank, clarify the amount outstanding and send them a cheque.

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
no fraud with the back, cheating bank, cheating my ex employer money, talk bad about spore govt(dare not)... just some CC payment.. help help bro.. i hope if nothing wrong i can walk in without any stop or else.. better report sick!:confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no fraud with the back, cheating bank, cheating my ex employer money, talk bad about spore govt(dare not)... just some CC payment.. help help bro.. i hope if nothing wrong i can walk in without any stop or else.. better report sick!:confused:

Just say you have hernia..and your testicles is stuck & need some time to descend from where it is now...or you don't have any, 'balls' down there...then report sick lah!

Say you have the 'runs'...each time SINgapore is mentioned...you run!:biggrin:

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
my last option is the skipping this trip.. but how to tell my boss cos this is a very urgent and important one with one of our major client, now whenever mention about spore, my hair also stand, but.. truely, im not any criminal, just a delay ----delay payment with the bank. thank for ur help bro here.. i will think about it..cos cant eat n sleep for the pass few day!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my last option is the skipping this trip.. but how to tell my boss cos this is a very urgent and important one with one of our major client, now whenever mention about spore, my hair also stand, but.. truely, im not any criminal, just a delay ----delay payment with the bank. thank for ur help bro here.. i will think about it..cos cant eat n sleep for the pass few day!

Can you arrange that important clien of yours to meet you in a hotel in Johor Baru?, or in Kuala Lumpur...you pay for the expenses, or you live with the truth..tell it!

Either you feint illness or madness, or just tell the truth, and meet the major client, outside SINgapore?..either JB or KL, in Malaysia...

I know this is hard to do...at least you SIN no more...and No SINgapore!:rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stop being a cry baby and coward
the people here already tell you again and again you are fine
stop your stupid thread and come to singapore for meeting.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
feel guity and look like a fool

choose carefully whose advice you would listen to,:confused:

they will let you come in freely and will close the trap on you on your way out.

you see, banks always work hand in hand with immigration :mad:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreigners came, took up PR status, applied and maxed out their credit lines, disappeared and reappeared with fake identities and the circus goes on. So much for working hand in hand.

choose carefully whose advice you would listen to,:confused:

they will let you come in freely and will close the trap on you on your way out.

you see, banks always work hand in hand with immigration :mad: