• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why dont you create a Tuakang nick and i get my clone master to invest points and your side also invest points into this moniker?

you can then use it to share nick like drift...hehehe
LOL, let me save you some money lah, I dun play with clones, not free, hahaha...

jw5

Loyal
What's so jilat about sharing nick since creating clones is a hobby here ? :cool:

jialat, not jilat...............
There's nothing jialat about sharing nicks if it were true.
There's also nothing wrong with creating clones or replacing nicknames or sharing nicks or using someone else's nicks or whatever, if there is no deception.
Which part of my point do you still not understand?