• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HeLLo Moderators...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is idealistic. the middle ground always get ostracized here. people in this forum stand on both extreme ends of the political spectrum. i am not sure there are many people here at the pap end. it is just an example.

But you can't just disagree everything for the sake of hating one group isn't it ?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rightfully yes, but don't be surprised when people stop listening or don't take you serious anymore.

In this forum Ppl shouldn't think so much of how ppl feel about them . The most important is not to argue for the sake of arguing and post logical comments for everyone to share . we can't make each and everyone happy in this forum isn't it ?

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this forum Ppl shouldn't think so much of how ppl feel about them . The most important is not to argue for the sake of arguing and post logical comments for everyone to share . we can't make each and everyone happy in this forum isn't it ?

so who more powerful? Indian gods or Gambling gods?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me , I supported any group that make logical post . Whether its anti PAP or pro PAP . not all PAP policy are bad and not all anti PAP policy are good .

Then how you deal with tuakang people? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Simple question, dun change subject ok? :smile: