• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why boomer can't say hello. they rather ask me jiakpabey?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then I always struggling with a reply whether to say hello or jiaklpaliao when sometimes it's like 10.30am or 3.30pm. do people.eat at these funny hours???

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
then I always struggling with a reply whether to say hello or jiaklpaliao when sometimes it's like 10.30am or 3.30pm. do people.eat at these funny hours???
It is considerate of the older person to ask if you have eaten today as this greeting is a polite way of asking about whether you are doing well. Just reply that you have eaten and thank the person for inquiring about your well being.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello is a English word.
They don't speak or prefer not to speak English.
If they try to say in Chinese become 喂 sounds funny.
They only will use hello in nasty situation in nasty hey hello

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we must do what AMDKs do. In fact we should declare Halloween, St Patrick Day and Valentine's Day as Public Holidays. Angmoh lumbar 1.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So rude harlow. Harlow ur clothes hang whole day still dowan bring in or harlow why ur toilet seat never put down? Very rude. Jiakpabey no such problem. :cool:

HeleneJensen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello is a English word.
They don't speak or prefer not to speak English.
If they try to say in Chinese become 喂 sounds funny.
They only will use hello in nasty situation in nasty hey hello
Is this for real? They Hello in a nasty situation. wow this is the first time I heard it. Thanks for the info, I will never say Hello to Chinese people. If I meet any.
Hello. hahaha You made my day. lol

Edit: I did research and it is actually true. haha

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this for real? They Hello in a nasty situation. wow this is the first time I heard it. Thanks for the info, I will never say Hello to Chinese people. If I meet any.
Hello. hahaha You made my day. lol
Yes maybe that's why in email we always use Hi instead of Hello becos the former cannot sound nasty in whichever tone being used :tongue:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello is what stuffy Englishman say to chink labourers fresh off the boat. I am sad to see yellow skin chinks thinking they are better than thee with ey or hello. Very poor manners, horrible upbringing. :cautious: