• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have You Ever Been Banned And Didn't Know Why

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Common, most of us got same enemy, but you 2 still quarreling? Wah piangz... Even jw5 also express his views liao, which means something is really wrong right now in this forum.

why need enemy here in the first place ? i thought we all come here to have fun and share view ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why need enemy here in the first place ? i thought we all come here to have fun and share view ?
You should ask that someone who is not pleased with me, I'm ok with him until he insulted me 1st :smile:

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is that a ban lasts a day or two. Though I find it odd to be banned for no reason, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Anyone who worries should really get out from here because it is an addiction. I am quite versatile - I can come and post, or disappear for weeks.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should ask that someone who is not pleased with me :smile:

seriously i dont know what actucally happened between you guys . hope you guys dont take it too serious in this forum . ofcourse everyone have differences , after fucking each other then move on , no point holding on for months or even years .

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common, most of us got same enemy, but you 2 still quarreling? Wah piangz... Even jw5 also express his views liao, which means something is really wrong right now in this forum.

What is really wrong with this forum is that there is this "boh liao chao ah lien cheebye's" continuous banter like a "Da Jie Da" talking to a gathering of little cunts. A real thick skinned individual if I may say so. Think it will require a tsunami of Japanese cum to drown her before she will shut the fuck up!...LOL.....alamak.....LOL

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously i dont know what actucally happened between you guys . hope you guys dont take it too serious in this forum . ofcourse everyone have differences , after fucking each other then move on , no point holding on for months or even years .

my account was locked up for 2-3 days starting early from this week onward. i guess the moderator, apart from dragging my old histories in the sammyboymod and splash it all over the forum, now sought to ban me too.

pretty vindictive, this petty old mod.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset