• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hate the govt or nation???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many members in this forums claimed that they love the country n stay back to fight n only wanna a change of govt but they are contradicting themselves when they keep insulting the country that they were born n raised in.

The best example are ppl like Escher, Crane n Co. who keep insulting Singapore as Stinkapore... If the nation is stink, pack you bags n go. Why act like a eunuch and be a coward and sit back n complain only.

All this ppl claims that by changing the govt it would do the nation good but by insulting your own country, you mean you're putting the nation interest at heart??? The answer is a BIG FAT NO.

This group of COWARDS are just a bunch of SELFISH EUNUCH that only want things to go their way or pleases them.

Did you ever ask yourself what you have contribute to the nation even before you insult the country as Stinkapore... You hate the govt, OK... FINE... But by insulting your own nation n claim to change the govt, you guys already show your selfishness in what you have said!!!

AGAIN, IF SINGAPORE ARE SO STINK, PACK YOUR PACK N SEARCH FOR A GREENER PASTURE!!! DON'T BLAME OTHERS, BUT BLAME YOURSELF A COWARD!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sibeh funny :biggrin: You caused me to spill my beer on my keyboard ...... knn:biggrin:

Wow, Geylang gangster drink beer only??? I thought it was Louis-13....

Or izit your mum has no customer tonight which is why you can't have a better drink!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Menopause liao how to lai ang?
It's blood from his spilt arsehole after gangbang by Banglas....

Dun act like a coward Sarong...

Wanna play insult also used yr brains. Otherwise you'll just be another escher or crane to get humiliation by me!!! Lolz!!!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not against the nation aka the people and territory, but we are against the state call Republic of Sinkieland aka the govt, political system, the constitution .

That fucking flag is just a symbol of the state and not nation.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Then pack n go!!! Stay back n ONLY know how to complaint for what!!!

me don't complain, me just encourage folks around me to do the same thing as what me had been doing: vote the MIW out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, Geylang gangster drink beer only??? I thought it was Louis-13....

Or izit your mum has no customer tonight which is why you can't have a better drink!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is the recent inflation causing you not able to afford your medicine ? Please take your medicine, your psychosis is plain to see :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not against the nation aka the people and territory, but we are against the state call Republic of Sinkieland aka the govt, political system, the constitution .

That fucking flag is just a symbol of the state and not nation.

Don't be contradicting. A state is a nation... Is who is the one that is governing it!!!

If you think you can do a better job, stand-up for election then!!!

By insulting yr own nation is also insulting the state n not only the govt.... If the state doesn't suits you, even change govt is useless, so can pack n go !!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the recent inflation causing you not able to afford your medicine ? Please take your medicine, your psychosis is plain to see :biggrin:

Ya, i'm a poorman in SG... How???

You're so "RICH" until you dun have the money to create a party for yourself and replace the current govt??? You're so RICH until you claim you're a GANGSTER in Geylang but now turn eunuch and dun even dare to admit yr words!!!

Please, go n worship whore as yr religion!!! Maybe yr mother can have a better biz if you believe in whore as a religion!!!

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when and if the oppositions come into power. i promise to stop using words like Sinkie and Sinkleland to insult Singapore and its people. when LTK becomes PM, i will watch NDP and maybe shout Majulah Singapura in front of my tv screen. :biggrin:

the PAP is the only political party that has ruled the Republic of Singapore since independence. the PAP is really synonymous with nation Singapore. so i can understand why some people thrash the PAP and country Singapore together.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_country_is_known_as_sinkieland

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when and if the oppositions come into power. i promise to stop using words like Sinkie and Sinkleland to insult Singapore and its people. when LTK becomes PM, i will watch NDP and maybe shout Majulah Singapura in front of my tv screen. :biggrin:

when that were to happen, sinkies would be in worse condition, and sinkieland would be known as sunkenisland. :p

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be contradicting. A state is a nation... Is who is the one that is governing it!!!

If you think you can do a better job, stand-up for election then!!!

By insulting yr own nation is also insulting the state n not only the govt.... If the state doesn't suits you, even change govt is useless, so can pack n go !!!

Not true. Give u an example when Communist won over the nationalist in 1949, the state changed from ROC to PRC with a new set of constitution, political system, leadership, civil service and of course a new flag to represent this state call People's Republic of China. But can u say it not China even when there is a change of state?

U must differentiate between nation and a state. We don't respect the flag or celebrate national day doesn't mean we are against the nation. We are just against the state. 9th Aug is the birthday of the state not nation per se. This nation or more correctly island have existed long before the state called Republic of Sinkieland was founded in 1960s.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so i can understand why some people thrash the PAP and country Singapore together.

one shouldn't cut the nose to spite the face, bro...
we're a democratic country, don't like the policies dished out by this political party, show them the doors :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

the PAP is the only political party that has ruled the Republic of Singapore since independence. the PAP is really synonymous with nation Singapore. so i can understand why some people thrash the PAP and country Singapore together.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_country_is_known_as_sinkieland

Sound sensible but dun forget without the Lee Kuan Yew's, Toh Chin Chye n co, can SG turned itself from an island full of coconut trees into a world leading financial hub?

Yes, PAPs make mistakes just like any other parties in other countries...

A world class standard nation definitely comes with a price. I didn't sit back n complaint after my NS when the govt was so paper orientated. All i could do was pack n go, cause i can't change the environment, i change myself to adapt to the environment...

You mean when Low Thia Kiang becomes PM, SG will have no problems??? You think by then WPs will listen to all of you as well???

By then if WPs are not doing things that pleases cowards like escher or crane, they will come to the forum to curse n swear again n worst of all start insulting their own nation again... Simply a coward act!!!

If anyone thinks he can do better, set-up a party n go for elections!!! This is what i called stayed back n fight!