• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hate the govt or nation???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is so easy to stir those shitheads and turd heads up that I find it boring, even if amusing.
9 replies from kopisai and hkturd!

Since they my hello kitties and got no mouths and I did not bother to click to see the predictable boring discharge from them,

Oh Son Of A Whore Escher...

If you has not been clicking on our post, how did you managed to know there was 9 replies??? Your cheapo mother told u that??? Lolz!!!

Of course you find it boring cause you tactics of having me being moderated is not working... Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Carry on to moderate me, my points was again deducted from 45 to 19 points only....

Why not i teach you a way, look for a software in Geylang n get my account suspended permanently...

Just a coward like you trying to play with me??? My pleasure... I shall take you on!!!

jw5

Loyal
I wish eErotica69 would post in this thread.
This is one of his favourite topics and he hasn't even made one post. :(
Looking forward to reading his valuable input on this topic.
Or has he already posted using another nickname? :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are always clone hunting and stirring shit

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come on, ask all your uncle n aunties to join in but dun forget to deduct my points n put me in moderation.... Lolz

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on, ask all your uncle n aunties to join in but dun forget to deduct my points n put me in moderation.... Lolz

they are the cowards
they are just loan sharks runners and kahkias
the real masters are behind
they are the ones ordering the annihilation and extermination of forummers they disliked
dont worry, this forum is self-generating, nobody will be allowed to be killed because he is truthful and honest
'those smiling tigers are the worst
tread with care in this forum
many booby traps here - many silent assasins...

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are the cowards
they are just loan sharks runners and kahkias
the real masters are behind
they are the ones ordering the annihilation and extermination of forummers they disliked
dont worry, this forum is self-generating, nobody will be allowed to be killed because he is truthful and honest
'those smiling tigers are the worst
tread with care in this forum
many booby traps here - many silent assasins...

Bro, you wrong again!!!

When did you see an assassin with no guts.

Are they Tigers? NO.... They are just a bunch of street rats, in Cantonese is called (过街老鼠)

You've been too kind in your words to this bunch of GOOD FOR NOTHING

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should upz this thread so that he can give his valuable input. :wink:

I up for you so that you n your bunch of street rat buddies can continue to deduct my points n put me in moderation

Last edited: