• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has any bros here tried to turn Lesbian straight?

jw5

Loyal
It will be great if someone can tell a true story of how he turned a straight into a lesbian. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A 'lesbian' who also accepts dicks is... wait for it........ a bisexual.

So, technically, not really a lesbian.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i see lesbo couple..........usually a butch and a chiobu partner.......my urge is to strip the butch naked and use my big toe to fuck her infront of her partner.......

top of my list of things to do before i die.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i see lesbo couple..........usually a butch and a chiobu partner.......my urge is to strip the butch naked and use my big toe to fuck her infront of her partner.......

Your toe may be infected? sHe may have 'mo" too many "taufoo" & some, maybe "chau taufoo"..

jw5

Loyal

Why must be the big toe? :o

jw5

Loyal
i prefer the whole foot.......machiam fisting........but scare hurt her.......

the whole point is to wake the chiobu up.....come on, look she is a girl just like you!

But the chiobu also got big toe mah, sekali they go home and the chiobu use her big toe, back to square one............... :o

jw5

Loyal
Just to deviate a little from the topic, has anyone noticed that PDA (public displays of affection) between gay (homosexual) couples is becoming more and more commonplace in SG?