• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has any bros here tried to turn Lesbian straight?

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just curious. actually i saw some butches with very nice facial features. they are very chio actually. i am just curious whether any bros here managed to turn them straight and married them? :cool:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just curious. actually i saw some butches with very nice facial features. they are very chio actually. i am just curious whether any bros here managed to turn them straight and married them? :cool:

Why not you start your FR first? :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my friend try to turn the lesbian straight but in the end, the lesbian too powerful and he turn gay instead.

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you start your FR first? :p

i jog regularly around my area and i once bumped into a lesbian-butch friend. she/he looked at me hot and sweaty and said sexy. :wink: he/she has a very hot gf. maybe can try them both at the same time. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend try to turn the lesbian straight but in the end, the lesbian too powerful and he turn gay instead.

LOL!... We know you are talking about yourself. No need to hide like how you tried to hide your true Malaysian identity. So that is how you cut away your lanjiao and become lanjiaoless and started to like ladyboy eh? LOL!...

Last edited:

paulhong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... We know you are talking about yourself. No need to hide like how you tried to hide your true Malaysian identity. So that is how you cut away your lanjiao and become lanjiaoless and started to like ladyboy eh? LOL!...

my question to tonychat:

If you like a lady not knowing she has a lanjiao, are you gay? :biggrin: but let's say if you sincerely fall in love with her then the last minute you realise she has a lanjiao, are you considered gay then?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the 0-type lesbian can be converted. Don't try the 1-type although some are actually quite okay. I tried both but two separate incidents lah.

I got to know a girl through an online network and she used to be a lesbian. We went out for a while and it did not work out. We continue to meet as as friends and all her friends are lesbian group. I turn out to be the only guy in the group in most occasions. There is this girl in the group who is a 0-type, really gorgeous. I found out that she is bi-curious and had boyfriends before. She was with the butch because the butch was really sincere and nice to her. I understand that most of the 0-type are just bi-curious and chances of getting to them are high.

One time, we were both tipsy and I started to touch her and she did not resist. Her expression tells me she wants it but nothing happen that night as we are in a group. But the a couple of days later, she asked me out for a movie. We went for a movie, dinner, drinks and then end up in bed. We dated for a while and the butch was upset but pretty cool with it. I admire her for truly loving my ex. Last I heard, she is back with a woman.

The second girl was much later in life. She was my schoolmate and after graduation, took on a very manly appearance. She not your typical fat butch but looks more like a very feminine woman disguising herself as a man. Still does infact. She is fair, slim and actually have a nice rack. Not busty but when naked, she is very feminine. Think 關芝琳 in the show with Andy Lau when she was a butch. Of course, she does not look like her but same aura.

We were out drinking one night (she used to work for APB) and I asked her if she is lesbian. She denied it and said she not. I called her bluff as I said I've seen her with woman and all. Then she challenge me to bed her and so I did. It was a very memorable night as she was really nice. It's exciting to fuck a 1-type and she turned out to be very feminine. Very.

Anyway, after that night, she confessed that she is a butch but always wanted to know how it feels like with a man. Since we knew each other well, she was being adventurous to try it. Just for once. We still meet but nothing between us after that. We're like buddies. I do wish that I can shag her again; more than any of my ex.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw a butch with a chio lesbian at chinatown point just now.
knn the butch keep kissing the chiobu cheek.
make me damm steam

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'Lesbians' who fuck men are called bisexuals.

There's no way you can convert hardcore lesbians.

And why marry at all? Stay single. :wink:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remind me of this old show.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6fhKClFgZI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tried 2 butch before. not trying to convert them, but conquer them, show them who is in charge and what is a REAL man.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

Tried them. Very physical. Very rompy in bed. However never bothered with turning them straight. With an awesome FB with no frills attached, why not. However most I tried were ang mor, none local butches

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i jog regularly around my area and i once bumped into a lesbian-butch friend. she/he looked at me hot and sweaty and said sexy. :wink: he/she has a very hot gf. maybe can try them both at the same time. :biggrin:

tuayapeh can help too bro

i got a damm long and twisty tongue leh...

:biggrin: