• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy New Year bros and the isolated sis here and there. This is my first year in this forum. It will not be the last. Looking forward to 2012.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Wishing all Sammy Bros strike 4D, TOTO, BigSweep! Win at Horse Racing, Soccer Betting! Win lots of money at Stock Market & Property Market!!! 2012!!! HUAT AH!!!

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i will do the next best thing bro...after i drink i will make sure my car remains stationary when i drive. Happy 2012 friend.

Happy new year to all Sammyboy bros.May the upcoming 2012 be a peaceful and fruitful year.Remember if you drink, make sure no liquor.Peace.......

SaboKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, have a good year ahead.

ani-fireworks2.gif

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UCjhVJwxo2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year to everyone here, do not give in to hard times looming ahead. Live simple, live healthy and be happy.

Thanks to scroobal and the bros here for providing so much helpful information, entertainment, jokes and all. I've learnt a lot from you guys.

Wishing everyone a very good year ahead.We all had our say. Time for another fresh start. Lets not carry any untidy baggage over to the new year.

Cheers and good tidings

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
happy new year to all brothers in sammyboy ...we are getting one year older ...enjoy your life to the fullest .

[video=youtube;9fqTM0ZQvQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fqTM0ZQvQo&feature=related[/video]