• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing everyone a very good year ahead.We all had our say. Time for another fresh start. Lets not carry any untidy baggage over to the new year.

Cheers and good tidings

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zeitgeist 2011: Year In Review

TGINYE!

Me going haypi liao! :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SAIEamakLoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Zeitgeist 2011: Year In Review

Me going to Beach Road Pi Mai (NY) for pinic party with Thai food and Leo beer. Happy NY to all of you. :smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Zeitgeist 2011: Year In Review

Happy New Year too to Scroobal and to all Bros... Will just stay at home and watch TV.. All places tonight will be jam packed with party goers.. Don't drink and Drive..Be home safely.. All SBF bros be careful out there and take good care of yourselves..

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happy new ear eberybody...me going pkms n listen 2 de 108 bell...peace peace but best ish foc... :biggrin::p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shall carry another bag of worry to next year .... hehehe .... should be more good years

Wishing everyone a very good year ahead.We all had our say. Time for another fresh start. Lets not carry any untidy baggage over to the new year.

Cheers and good tidings

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never mentioned you before but from your postings, I suspect that you at peace with yourself, seen the world, probably earned more than enough to share with others, either run a charity or involved in one. Please continue with your postings. Welcome and Looking forward to another year of contributions.
and to you scroobal.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never mentioned you before but from your postings, I suspect that you at peace with yourself, seen the world, probably earned more than enough to share with others, either run a charity or involved in one. Please continue with your postings. Welcome and Looking forward to another year of contributions.

Wow and all that without even needing his palms to read?:eek:

I for one am thankful for having made good friends here in SBF and despite some altercations with a few, I wish no hard feelings. All I am asking that no stalking, posting rubbish and being obnoxious, as there is nothing to be gain from it except losing your cool.

A Very Happy New Year to you scroobal and to all friends in SBF. May 2012 bring you good health, fortune and happiness and also to your close ones.:smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah thanks dear friend. What you have said is quite a bit more than what i actually rate but thanks for the compliments .

Chat again soon.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheers and good tidings

Thank you for making this forum come alive with your no-holes-barred posts that are at times, extremely informative, at times, very thought provoking.

Yes, no baggage going into 2012. No more Ramseth, Alamaking, Leetahbar, etc. All has been forgotten and forgiven. I wish them well.

And I wish you well too. Thank you for standing besides Ash007 in his time of need. You are a good man.

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

And to everyone, hope 2012 is even better than 2011.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey bro....not forgetting you and all the other bros too who come in all shapes , sizes and types of posts. Best to you for 2012.

Wow and all that without even needing his palms to read?:eek:

I for one am thankful for having made good friends here in SBF and despite some altercations with a few, I wish no hard feelings. All I am asking that no stalking, posting rubbish and being obnoxious, as there is nothing to be gain from it except losing your cool.

A Very Happy New Year to you scroobal and to all friends in SBF. May 2012 bring you good health, fortune and happiness and also to your close ones.:smile:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Very Happy New Year to everyone. All the very best for 2012. Especially to our dear Mr Leongsam. We may have our different points of view but nonetheless you are indeed a superb forum host. May 2012 be a truly great year for you and family.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers and good tidings

Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for your insightful & insideful posts.
I am not checking in any bad baggage but I will bring more new weapons next year.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha i thought i saw his winkie eye tearing a little. He is human after all.

A Very Happy New Year to everyone. All the very best for 2012. Especially to our dear Mr Leongsam. We may have our different points of view but nonetheless you are indeed a superb forum host. May 2012 be a truly great year for you and family.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Happy new year to all Sammyboy bros.May the upcoming 2012 be a peaceful and fruitful year.Remember if you drink, make sure no liquor.Peace.......