• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Year 2013

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy New Year!

New Year is suppose to usher in New Events.
But as most of you witnessed, events from the last 12 months has spilled over to 2013.
There is a lot of cleaning up to do especially those "Done Deals".
The integrity and characters of the individuals involved remind us of the "Lee Kuan Yew Mindset".
LKY days are numbered and so are those intellectuals who have abused their "GOD given talent" to exploit Sinkies for his/her selfish gain.
For those who worshipped LKY as GOD, the time is near.
When you choose to misuse "GOD's Gift" be ready for judgement.
For HE who creates you can destroy you in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fellow Shitizens and fellow Nagtizens. HAPPY 2013!

In my 2013 goodies bag, I have loads of strategized tibbits for you.
After a rough 2012 you must have been hardened somewhat by my ingenious policies.
Well not to worry, I have already mastered the craft of softening Sinkies with leftovers
crumbs and promises that would tantalized your wildest imaginations.

Billions would be spent for the sake of Sinkies and Sinkieland
but like sumptuous food on the table, Sinkies can only catch a waft,
while Me and my MIWs feast on the meal.

Many sinkies are badgering me and my MIWs over the BE and the AIM saga.
But sad to disappoint, BE and AIM are part of my ingenious strategies to rein in power.
Like I mentioned before, the most difficult part of politics is the power struggle within my party.
Through the process of systematic elimination I shall weaken the power of my closest rivals within my party.
Laura and Angel are just two of my many favorite pet squirrels that I have planted in many org.

Oh... my cyber pet squirrels are also being planted in many cybertowns.
And before I forget, Happy New Year to the "Young Grass Thread".
Like the saying goes "Old sammys' cows like to eat young grass" just be careful of the thorns.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would not say Happy New Year because I am not sure. Wish every SBF brothers and sisters the very best in the New Year.

Last edited:

SteadyPunPIPI

Alfrescian
Loyal
May this New Year brings you
Immense happiness in all you do
May the fireworks brings you
The sound of Victory in your ear
Wishing all happy New year!!!!!!!!!