• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

already 8.30am, office not many people today...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
everybody still in holiday mood is it?
i good boy come in on time. my lady boss also not around yet.
later I wish her happy new year and ask her why she never come in on time

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, I got infected with Covid-19 during my family's year-end vacation. The silver lining is that my symptoms are mild i.e. sore throat, cough and a runny nose. I would term it as a mild flu, but my ART confirmed it is indeed Covid.
First or second time ? Are u vaccinated ? M or P ?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly looking at our economy and the way it is heading, I have no mood for CNY. The handouts at the CDC cannot catch up with the rising prices.
Even PMEs are feeling the pinch of rising prices and indirect taxation. How does the rest of the population cope?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to jurong east Central ntuc area there also like ghost ntuc. Very surprised where are all the peoples?
Will be dropping by Mayfair to checkout :geek:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are like the typical office asshole everyone hates.

Come in on time and try to humble brag by asking where is everyone. I bet u are real 'popular' in the office.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will take week to recover from all that boozing and holidays.
And cny will be celebrated on a more sombre mood due holiday fatigue.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes u are a good boy

4O8A2736.jpg