• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

so happy today

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
because my svp lady boss called me into her office before lunch and tell me super good news. she said keep up my good work and 1 apr2024 i.no longer contract staff. will convert me to perm staff.
she said my line manager director lady boss will tell me later this afternoon with the details of my new employment package.happy.like a bird. yeah!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
because my svp lady boss called me into her office before lunch and tell me super good news. she said keep up my good work and 1 apr2024 i.no longer contract staff. will convert me to perm staff.
she said my line manager director lady boss will tell me later this afternoon with the details of my new employment package.happy.like a bird. yeah!

You serviced her shiok shiok last night is it?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You serviced her shiok shiok last night is it?
never. don't anyhow say ok. but i always make sure everything she ask me to do I do sweeswee for her lah. u can call me.sarkar her a lot :biggrin:

but i.also like her. she is chio and pretty too

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiong for chiu...
因为我的高级副总裁女老板在午餐前把我叫到她的办公室并告诉我超级好消息。她说继续我的工作,2024 年 4 月 1 日我不再是合同工。会把我变成烫发人员。
她说我的直线经理主管女士今天下午晚些时候会告诉我新的就业方案的细节。高兴。像小鸟一样。是的!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ... congratulations ! That is a glowing testament of your cunnilingus skills. :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Got increase in salary ??
she just finished briefing me. 20%increase in celery. YEAH! plus all the perm benefits like shares (not much) and medical/dental and insurance coverage ...YEAH...Jin happy.. finally made it to perm role after so many years of contract role:smile: my balls no more sticky liao

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
actually my ambition is to dethrone my lady director immediate boss and take her role. now must work hard and smart to fulfill my new career objective :sneaky:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
congrats young man. I hope your mother is proud of you, as she rightly should.

How come your superiors are chabors? Quite difficult to work with, women can be unpredictable. Emotion driven.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
congrats young man. I hope your mother is proud of you, as she rightly should.

How come your superiors are chabors? Quite difficult to work with, women can be unpredictable. Emotion driven.
i never tell her yet. i also don't want to tell that woman living in my home because she will cheat me to treating her a meal.

i can't choose my superiors u know. if i can, i choose taylorswift and IU

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i never tell her yet. i also don't want to tell that woman living in my home because she will cheat me to treating her a meal.

i can't choose my superiors u know. if i can, i choose taylorswift and IU
Tell you mom, but no obligation to tell your housemate.

I guess you like the challenge of working for chabors. I only had one in my younger days I was in the corporate world. I was manager, she was director (and she hired me). But thankfully we worked in different locations.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations.

It is not easy to obtain PERM staff status in our rapid changing World of gig & contract work that have no or little benefits. Which proves you are either of great value or your company is stable, safe & confident of its future.

However, despite the euphoria, do read the FINE PRINT on your contract carefully -

a) on the terms, conditions & responsibilities of your elevated job scope so that you may perform accordingly, or if smart, beyond expectations as biz orgs are NOT charity orgs & expectations will be high so that you may retain your position in a highly competitive job & career environment .

b) The term limits of your contract, if renewable or be prepared to work hard, make GUANXI connections, in the event the contract expires, so that you will have an exit route to turn to, unlike sadly, many PMETS did not do so & left to circumstances,

Biz enterprises are not fools. They had already LONG work out their sums. The perks & privileges you get as a Perm Staff are little compared to expatriates, but DO NOT be ungrateful, as each penny counts in biz & your own career survival. You can easily afford such on your own-eg, how often do you need dental health?, Thus Such are not as important as (a) & (b)