• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy CNY

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happy lunar year to you too, dar...hope that your local and amercian market all make tons of money for you...:smile:

GongXiFaCai_zpsfbc7df1a.jpg

all forumer:smile::p:p

a healthy and huat hua year ahead.

gong xi fa cai:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happy lunar new year to all samster bros, have a 大旺年!

[video=youtube;g_IS5BycMzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_IS5BycMzE[/video]

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Chinese New Year to all those who celebrate it :smile:

As for me and my wife, we'll be staying at home, what with all the snow outside our house. The weather bureau says there's more snow coming. I guess going to Chinatown is out of the question.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP_logo_variation.png

TO ALL PAP SUPPORTERS & FANS IN SAMMYBOY

On behalf of PAP and the Government of Republic of Singapore, many thanks for all your support in fighting the crass Opposition IBs here in this Forum.

Without you, these rumour mongers and hooligans will destroy this very Forum, spreading untruths and lies against our fellow Singaporeans and Our Nation.

Continue your fight against these Bullies in the Year of the Goat!

More Good Years!

Happiness and Prosperity to All PAP Supporters & Fans!​