• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hahaha goh meng seng

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS thought he will get NCMP seats now everything gone. I already say liao he should have learn from WP and target Tampines with their super A-list. Once he knows Nicole Seah is a walking billboard, he should have transfer her over along with Steve Chia and the Tan couple. Heck I would have voted for him if he did that

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
The credit should go to Nicole Seah and Kate Spade in Marine Parade and the much hated MBT in Tampines.
GMS just happened to be there for the ride.

-

I ever suggest GMS to put Tony n Hazel in tampines
But he didnt listen to me
If not they may have won

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
. I already say liao he should have learn from WP and target Tampines with their super A-list. Once he knows Nicole Seah is a walking billboard, he should have transfer her over along with Steve Chia and the Tan couple. Heck I would have voted for him if he did that

Tampines GRC was deemed a constituency at risk. MBT was very unpopular. The housing issue was made for the opposition to fight on and win. In fact, Tan Jee Say said that he did approach NSP but was offered Marine Parade, which was not acceptable for him to fight his ex-boss. What a pity. Tan Jee Say and Dr Ang Yong Guan, with some more credible members of NSP like Nicole, Steve, GMS or Tony would have done wonders. It could have given NSP the boost it needs. Another set of opposition members could have gone in as Tan Jee Say, Dr Ang Yong Guan and Nicole clearly captured much media attention. GMS and Steve could be stars in their own right when the media gives you attention.

Fighting in Holland-Bukit Timah, with a higher proportion of upper class Singaporeans, is a lot harder for Tan Jee Say and Dr Ang Yong Guan, and plus, they have to fight against the poor image of SDP. NSP has no such negative image. The fact they could win 40% of votes above the average obtained by around 30-35% by some NSP teams, show that these strong individuals did contribute to swing the vote.

It clearly shows you need candidates with the ability to capture media attention with their credentials, charisma and public speaking capabillity. It is how you can get your issues to be highlighted. NSP, it is time you get a media expert to help push your campaign. Nicole is an asset given her advertising background, and if you can make use of her and rope in other media folks, you have a chance. Plus there are many other issues in terms of organization, long term strategic plan which need to be addressed.

I did read much about Tampines voters' disappointment, and NSP rallies also lack the wow factor unlike WP.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever suggest GMS to put Tony n Hazel in tampines
But he didnt listen to me
If not they may have won

Agree. Tony and Hazel, given the right publicity, would have inched closer. MBT is not invincible. If GY could go down, MBT could too. Next time.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS thought he will get NCMP seats now everything gone. I already say liao he should have learn from WP and target Tampines with their super A-list. Once he knows Nicole Seah is a walking billboard, he should have transfer her over along with Steve Chia and the Tan couple. Heck I would have voted for him if he did that

Yes . Must gather all top candidate in NSP to fight for one GRC. If he do maybe will win , if not still can get NCMP seat.

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal
the results speaks. GMS lack strategy skills. nicole could have win a SMC more easily than others. or join force with better calibre NSP candidate to win tampines voter's heart.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song Arh. PAP can lose so much votes to medicore Goh and his NSP minions
and got them to shit in their pants from Nomination Day..

I give NSP an "A", it will be "A*" if there were an MP elect.

Keep up the good work GMS!

For a start, I will give support and buy my PC and IT stuff from his shop in AMK
Central from now on.

Songgg bohhh!!!!

Last edited:

Sadhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prior to ND had stated that GMS should pull NS over to Tampines to kick the short arse out.
Every tom dick and harry in his right mind doesn't give a damn who you put in Tampines they just want MBT outs
Now we gonna be stuck with this short arse for the next 5 years...
Blame who....daft tampines voters and partly also GMS

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double confirm lah. GMS already got a long queue of customers, paiseh to show small purchase.
I am only keeping my small budget for him instead of spending at Sim Lim Square.

Zun Bo? Please scan a receipt and post online of your purchase from his shop

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not his fan, but I salute him for the courage and effort.

:smile:

the people who are against goh meng seng and probably helped the pap to win are none other from the SDP IB. jasyln go has an axe to grind with goh meng seng, she can always FLIRT&DESTROY inducing the shapeshifter ph nerd to appear in a number of clones such as bus64 and many more just to discredit and smear goh meng seng.

gms is a good man and loyal husband. but jaslyn go on the other hand is a destroyer of her own marriage and some other chee hong's newly marriage. just think how many peoples' lives have she already destroyed and how much hurt and sufferings she has caused all becos of her infidelity and itchiness. yet SDP endorses jaslyn go to be their postergirl laukuaybu. either chee is being FLIRT&DESTROY or he already got a leg with her.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double confirm lah. GMS already got a long queue of customers, paiseh to show small purchase.
I am only keeping my small budget for him instead of spending at Sim Lim Square.

I need to buy iPad 2 cover. If he got sell, I will buy from him.