• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy shows off his money on forum

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That explains, thanks. Anyway in today's context SGD 50k ain't much to show compared to the '60s or '70s where $3k cam buy 3-room flat in Queenstown. Chey. really have some nut cases in HWZ

how big was the 3k back in those days? Ppl back then really earn very little wages right? If we put it all in perspective.

Even though 50k not much but when you show it in notes like that well i suppose it does attract attention you know like the hip hop videos the rappers always carrying and throwing cash around.

This guy loves to throw and show off his cash all the time even though he doesn't need to since ppl should know he's loaded as he's probably the best pound for pound or even the best boxer around today.

images

Seriously with the USD only having 100 as the biggest you need to carry a wad load of it around and i think that is where it makes the showing off of so much cash originated from. Always see ppl flaunting USD.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kind of money could be originated from "money cannot see sky".

The CNB might be keen to know the source of this money. The IRA might be keen to know income status of the owner. The Intelligence Dept of SPF might be keen to probe underworld link of this money. The guy showing it off will stir the hornets' nests. However, if these law enforcement agencies exercise maximum restraint, they will see nothing, know nothing and let it go.

Why can't you accept the fact that this money is after tax dollars and from wholesome means like his entrepreneurial efforts. Why sinkie likes to think that the money comes from some questionable sources.. This is another version of jealousy.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't you accept the fact that this money is after tax dollars and from wholesome means like his entrepreneurial efforts. Why sinkie likes to think that the money comes from some questionable sources.. This is another version of jealousy.

Money earned from entrepreneurial efforts are hard earned money. Owner is unlikely to splash it for the world to see. Money earned from questionable sources are easy money; easy come, easy go. Owner wants the world to know he can get it. Think of those black drug lords in USA walking around in towns with gold on their bodies and you see similarity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money earned from entrepreneurial efforts are hard earned money. Owner is unlikely to splash it for the world to see. Money earned from questionable sources are easy money; easy come, easy go. Owner wants the world to know he can get it. Think of those black drug lords in USA walking around in towns with gold on their bodies and you see similarity.

Hmm.. Sounds right.. But there are people who got his money from wholesome means and yet wants to show off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Showing off your money online is for pussies.

Real men throw money on women. Literally. Especially the Arab men. :wink:

[video=youtube;1jhbQfbuoFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jhbQfbuoFU[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seen this video many times before but what sort of currency is he using? Read from one youtube comment the money is like not real actual money.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;1jhbQfbuoFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jhbQfbuoFU[/video]

you can do the same if you change to banana notes or rupiah

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pig scare become fat, cos will kena slaughter for the lard. Real rich scare their wealth being known. Only poor rich will do this.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pig scare become fat, cos will kena slaughter for the lard. Real rich scare their wealth being known. Only poor rich will do this.

Indeed. The real rich will always conceal their true wealth. No fancy cars, branded goods or shiny bling.

I heard they like to wear holey shirts. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Jah this HWZ guy no class la show a stack of $10k notes will be more kilat.

by the way what's with this guy showing money like that?

Last time I asked for those $10k notes the bank didn't have any. So I wonder if the note is still in circulation or maybe some old fart is hoarding them :biggrin: