• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy shows off his money on forum

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Might not be her money at all.

Picture could have been taken before someone is going to bank in this money for their employer (example like those authorized 4D/Toto shop) :wink:

why can't you just accept that it is his/her money????

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok..so where is that sinkie cock who is so jealous of seeing others with piles of money??

Chump, this loser form HWZ is at least better than you. Although his $50K is nothing to shout about, at least is his and he write a note to prove that it is his.

Unlikely some Foreign Trash who try to act rich, and show picture of other people's money. What a freaking poor fuck Foreign Trash.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL i think he doesn't have more than 50k la so no choice have to show it in smaller denominations if he just showed 5 10k notes it just wouldn't look as impressive as the picture.

He showed off this money to show that he is better than wondergirl who is a guy on edmw that always likes to show off how rich he is and also putting down others telling them how poor they are.

Once wondergirl posted a picture of lots of cash tonychat also posted that pic here so i suppose this guy wanted to show he is better than wondergirl so posted even more cash.

well, that pic of cash really brings out the sinkieness in the sinkie losers here and for what i know, that sinkie cock is banned in the forum. wahahhahahah!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well, that pic of cash really brings out the sinkieness in the sinkie losers here and for what i know, that sinkie cock is banned in the forum. wahahhahahah!!!

Ha ha look who is talking!!

Attachments

• money.jpg
    money.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 179

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

:eek:

rKWhten.jpg

To look for some retard's banned clones, this is a good thread for it. :biggrin:

oh my..so if you are jealous of others who has tons of money, you kanna banned.. that is what you get for being a sinkie shit loser.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao lah ! You call that tons of cash ? Watch this:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zXH6fhueO3I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
agrees. less than 50k . can only buy half a paper COE.
can use cancer treatment maybe 20 times.
not enough to buy a kidney

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of money could be originated from "money cannot see sky".

The CNB might be keen to know the source of this money. The IRA might be keen to know income status of the owner. The Intelligence Dept of SPF might be keen to probe underworld link of this money. The guy showing it off will stir the hornets' nests. However, if these law enforcement agencies exercise maximum restraint, they will see nothing, know nothing and let it go.